Ratings for Dr. Julia I. Romero

She is great! Every time I go for my check ups she explains my healrh condition.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I LOVE her. She is extremely knowledgable and makes you feel safe. Although not very talkative she will answer any questions you may have and my post pardom care has been phenomenal, she is very understanding of the emotions that come along with having a baby and is eager to see the baby and hold and interact with him! I highly recommend her, she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Very good doctor knows what she is doing. Not very talkative. Always on time at app, checks what needs.to be checked & if theres a problem she will be fast at trying to fix it or getting the nurses to help you out. she delivered my 1st born and now will be delivering my 2nd.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

If you do not want to know about your pregnancy, want only the care - go to Dr.Romero. She does not talk, does not spend time on your problems. On your visit, she will go through the report while walking into room; asks you do you have any questions while signing the report; opens the door without waiting for you to talk. You should start talking immediately otherwise she will leave the room! This is what happened during my three visits. Now I made a wise decision-changing my doctor. I seriously dont understand what is going on. Is she doing free service? come on, I am paying heavy bill on you but you dont have time to stop by to explain what is going on in my big belly???!!! Dont bother to ask how am I doing??!! Doesnt matter how knowledge you are but know the meaning of "caring" as a physician. Just asking "do you have any questions" feels like talking to a walmart staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

i like her staff and i love the dr. i had to kids with her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

i had this doctor for my first one that i had i went back to her because i did not know of an other doctor but when i called to make the app .. they have me almost a month away hello i am preg now .. so i went looking else were i can tell u this new doctor was the way better romero is not friendly she is rude and there is no one on one care at all i hated that doctor never again ..

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

******DO NOT GO TO DR. ROMERO****** I had my first visit with her in Nov 05 when I found out I was pregnant. I had a miscarriage in Dec 05 and she recommended a d&c which was fine. Since then, I have been every year for my well woman and a "pre-conception" visit. I was told it was ok to try to concieve.... over 3 years later and my husband and I still dont have any kids. I've gone in to see her about 4 times to try to figure out what is wrong... she never did any test just pushed meds... CLOMID to be exact and it did not work. I went in after i took the clomid and nothing... she told me "its just not ment to be right now". I scheduled an appointment with another dr and made it clear to her that I was not happy and that I would put negative reviews anywhere possible.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

if you have tons of time to wait, goto this doctor, i have NEVER been seen on my appt time, i sugg u try to make appt w/nurse instead, will get in sooner(days wise), although still not on time..the doctor is not very comforting(bedside manners). and always ask for pricing, i always get a bill months later saying i still owe them or the lab money, so keep all receipts on labs/doct visits and ask them to make sure they use procedure codes that will apply towards your coverage, most docts do, but dont think this one does. ;-(

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

She has poor bedside manner, never smiled during any prenatal visit, rarely looked me in the eye, and she did not utter one single word during the entire labor, delivery, and episiotomy. It was the creepiest feeling. The only noise in the entire room was my baby's cry. It seemed as though even the nurses were uneasy around her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

She is very rude, does not know what she is doing and was not on time for delivery, waited too long when baby was in distress and risked the babies life along with the mother. She should not be practicing.....

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr. Julia I. Romero's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)