Ratings for Dr. Pradful K. Dave

Awesome staff may wait a little bit but the doc is worth it

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

If it were not for Dr. Dave, I would not be alive today. Yes there is often a wait, but that is only because he spends time with his patients to find out what the real problem is and does everything he can to help resolve your health issues.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I was sent to this Dr.office in west virginia for a evaluation buy my long term disability insurance.he was over 1 hour late getting to the office.he did not even have a examining room just a office with a desk and two chairs. he was very rude and the office was very dirty and stunk like body oder.he did not even know what I was there for and had not gotten any paper work to even know what was going on. . In his report He made false statements about my condition.one was that he asked me to walk heel to toe in this tiny office and when I was unable to perfom his task he held me buy the arm to stop me from falling over.and in his report he said I was able to walk heel to toe but with much diffaculty and I did not fall down. Well if he had not of been holding me up I would have fallen down. his report made me loose my long term dissability insurance claim.and he did not even do any real test on me or had the films present to evaluate

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I told him my medicine wasn't working and giving me awful side effects. So he increased it! Each time I've gone I feel like he isn't listening. The conversation is typically me waiting for a response about a something I say and not getting one. It's also very hard to understand him. Sometimes I get to the point where I feel like it's not worth clarifying because he's not going to hear me anyways. Maybe he does but if so his conversation skills suck, and he doesnt give you reason for going against what you feel he should have done... Like he didnt give me any reason as to why he wanted to increase my medicine instead of try something else.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Dave actually first saw me in FMH where is was diagnosed with MS. He had me schedule several appoinments for what I am still not sure. I made my appointment at least 2 weeks in advance and it would never fail...I get there 15 minutes early and end up waiting almost 2 hours to see him for 5 mins. I was very displeased with his lack of concern for issues that I had. He just didn't seem interested in my concerns. Not only is he late for his appointments but he has three different offices that he runs between so he is never around if you need him for something. I have since choosen to move on to a different Dr. Glad I am done with him!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Do not use this doctor. I went to see him for Multiple Sclerosis. He is prescription happy. Every time I went in, he simply got out his prescription pad and asked me what I wanted. He was prescribing meds to help with the side effects of other meds. It got out of control.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

I went in for a couple of conditions. I had issues with a sleep disorder, constant daily headaches, and back pain. First, he ordered two sleep tests. As expected, and as obvious, I have Narcolepsy. He wished to continue on my sleep issues, although the medications he gave me did not work. My sleep will work itself out, or it won't. I went for several issues and wanted my appointment's worth! I had to wait for hours at times. He referred me to a Back Doctor for my back and headache problems!!!! Neurologists work with the spinal column and brain primarily. I was stunned... He had a very bad bedside manner... He treated me as though I were a lower life-form.. I do not see him for anything anymore. If I need another Neurologist, I will find a highly rated one here!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr Dave is ****, calling me a stupid woman who is imagining headaches. Staff is rude. Was getting billed for years for treatments I didn't have, because I shared the same name with another parient.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!! I took my 8 year old to see Dr.Dave for a condition I suspected may have been Tourett's Syndrome. He ordered no tests, but wanted to put her on meds for seizure disorder. He did not do an exam. Instead he says, "I would examin her, but she looks fine to me". How can he prescribe anything in the first place if "she looked fine to him"? The dosing schedule for the Rx was over what level a child of her age and weight could handle. We waited over an hour to see him and he was arguementative with me. I was treated as if I were beneath him. On top of all this, he lost my child's records! I took her to another doctor whom ordered a Brain Scan, it came back NORMAL. To think I almost gave my child a medication for seizures,unnecessarily. If you care about your health and that of your family, don't see this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. Pradful K. Dave's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1975)