Ratings for Dr. Mary L. Davenport

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Davenport and her office. When I first made the appointment, I was scheduled for 9am. The staff informed me that Dr. Davenport does not prescribe contraception, nor perform terminations of pregnancy. When I walked into the waiting room at 8:45, I sat down and filled out my forms, then waited for my 9am appointment. 35 minutes later (someone changed my appointment time)I undressed and waited in the exam room. My first impression of the exam room was that of interest: the carpet had very noticeable stains, which can be easily avoided and some older equipment. What really stood out for me was the amount of religious paintings, pictures, and murals of Mary and Christ. If an individual wishes to be religious, that's fine, but to be so overt in a medical setting - a science based setting at that - was disconcerning. Dr. Davenport herself was charming and nice. At the end of the visit, an MA walked in on me as I was dressing. The office is not for me.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

She knows her stuff. Great help with Adrenal Fatigue as well as gyn issues. Yes, the office needs some TLC, and being on time is variable, but her care and knowledge in her expertise is outstanding and worth it. I did not find things unsanitary, just in need of a face lift. She helps many poor people which therefore means she can't have the fancy office either. If she's running late, it's because she takes her time with her patients. I've expereinced her being right on time as well. With Naprotechnology under her belt, she understands where I'm coming from. She keeps up on new technology and science. She wants what's best for you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

At least an hour wait at every visit. Doctor has poor bedside manner. Unapologetic when she misdiagnosed my pregnancy as a miscarriage. Needless to say she is no longer my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Dr. Mary L. Davenport's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Oxford