Ratings for Dr. Larry L. Oteham

One of the best Drs I have ever been to. He seem interested in not only your medical condition, but you as a person. I highly recommend Dr. Oteham!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Staff is friendly and professional. Dr. O is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. He has an excellent bedside manner and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I love Dr. Oteham, He has been a great Doctor, he listens well and I never feel rushed. He explains in great detail about any condition you may have. Very intelligent man.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

So far seems to be a great Doctor, listens very well, I never feel rushed, he always seems to be a positive happy person that in turn motivates me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

A very nice man, friend, as well as a Dr, and will listen and willing to try anything if it will help you...very concerned as to your health, staff are so nice too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

He is the most caring and compassionate Dr. I have ever seen in my life! I never plan to leave him... I would recommend anyone to this man! He takes his job seriously and that's what I love! He never rushes me out and I never feel like just a number to him! He is truly like a friend and a Dr.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Great doctor, listens well and takes the time to understand your medical problem.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I went to see Dr. O. the first time and he diagnosed me with a condition I'd had my whole life and never knew it. He's always taken the time to listen to what I have to say and talk to me he is by far my favorite Dr.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

The Doctor and his staff are all caring people and that is hard to find in the medical field now.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

He is also a Chiropractor. Excellent bed side manner, takes the time to listen to what I have to say. Don't know what I would do without him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Larry L. Oteham's Credentials

• Kansas City Medical College (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med