Ratings for Dr. Cesar A. Andino

Went in a couple days ago, I waited for 2 hrs plus in the waiting room after my scheduled appointment, then another hour in the exam room only for the doctor to walk in, mumble some stuff then walk out and leave me there for another half hour. Do not go if you do not speak spanish, because they barely speak english. The wait is horrible and they are not friendly or courteous at all. First and last visit for me!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

In general, I have had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Andino. He is a very kind, and knowledgable doctor who cares about his patients. If I have ever had to wait, he has been very polite and has apologized for it. He is an excellent physician and I would definitely recommend him to a family member.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Had to walk out of his office after waiting 2 hrs in the waiting are, and was not even given new patient forms to fill out during these 2hrs. When I went to complain nurse said he was at lunch, with a lobby full of patients and 3 others in the exam rooms waiting to see him. This office lacks proper and professional management. Will never come here again and already finding my family members that have been coming here for years new doctors.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

My insurance covered most of the cost. The doctor was knowledgable and helpful, but the wait time was HORRIBLE! Been there 3 times and all 3 times I had to wait 3 hours before I even saw the nurse. The last time, I waited 2 hours in a packed waiting room when a young lady walked in and rang the bell. No one answered so she called on her cell phone and told them she had an appointment. The sent her right in! Everyone in the waiting room began complaining- "HEY WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT, TOO!" I can't completely blame Dr. Andino, but he does need to control his staff better.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

The manager in this office is the doctors wife, she is mean, rude, and always uses foul language.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Dr. Cesar A. Andino's Credentials

• Univ Nac'L Auto De Honduras, Fac De Cien Med, Tegucigalpa, Honduras (Grad. 1983)