Ratings for Dr. John E. Vine

The staff was always nice and courteous. The office was very nice. Dr. Vine has a pleasant manner, but I felt he never spent enough time to answer my questions...especially cosmetic questions. I asked about sunspot correction on my arms and hands, he barely looked at them, and said...no, can't do anything. I even asked about acne scar treatment... the same response. I google about treatments, and they are out there, but he just dismisses me. He didn't offer any recommendations or some treatments I could buy in a drugstore. He could have referred to someone else, if he didn't provide the particular treatment. It's like he doesn't want to be bothered answering questions, or helping with any cosmetic corrections. At most, he's spent 10 minutes with me. I've had several mole removals done by him. He's very good at that, and leaves minimal scarring. But, that's about it, in my experience.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I have been Dr. Vine's patient for years. No dermatologist has better credentials than Dr. Vine. His superior training, skill, & kind manner ensure his position as one of the top dermatologists in the greater NY area.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

The staff and doctor helped me feel comfortable with each step of treatment for my skin cancer.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Top notch Cancer surgeon. I had skin cancer near my eye and Dr. Vine got it all. Really no pain. Couldn't do better in New York City. A very fine person!He was wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Great doctor. Excellent surgeon. Good bed side manner and very helpful staff. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr Vine's staff made me feel very comfortable as I was having surgery to remove a cancerous lesion from my face and was very nervous. Dr Vine explained each step of the process which helped me through a nerve racking experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. John E. Vine's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ