Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Trottman

She is kind, helpful and encouraging. A great personality.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Trottman will not answer even basic questions about treatment and becomes very defensive as though questions are an indictment of her ability. She didn't provide a diagnosis or offer any explanation regarding the treatment she scheduled. She ignores critical test results. She ignores family members who are present at appointments. Her nurse is quick to answer questions with pat responses rather than take to time to investigate, consequently her answers often prove to be 100% incorrect. Please do not trust your life or the life of a loved one to these incompetent people.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Trottman is very caring and friendly she listens to all my concerns and has answered so many , if i have have any questions i have called her nurse and if she is unable to answer the question she will always get me the answer and call me back. never have i had a bad experiance the staff and dr trottman are very caring

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been with Dr.Trottman for 13 years. I really like her. I've seen nurses come and go. But the nurse she has had for 2 or more years is Awful! . Thinking of changing. If you call she is dismissive and today she was not only acting as a Oncologist but, a Rheumatologist as well. I bet you not one got to Dr Trottman today. I will call The Doctor and decide if I'm switching tomorrow. Your only as good as your staff..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Informative, good listener. Did not talk "down" to me. Thorough.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Her PA on staff seen me twice. I have seen the doc twice. Failure to follow up on my xray and left me hanging until a stat CTscan was done. Diagnosis was lung cyst. She said she didnt treat lung cancer. Duh...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I was appauled at her lack of patient doctor communication. She seemed angered when asked any questions in regards to what type of chemo was appropriate for my Dad and why. She did not even have the decency to attend our meeting and discussion for first line of treatment.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

She promised a business card so that I as the patient's wife could contact her with questions. She never provided one, nor did she provide me with a phone number. She did not pick up on obvious symptoms of what was going on with the patient until death was imminent. Little information was ever provided to patient or me, and her two minute daily visits to patient seemed less than helpful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Trottman gave little feedback. Her communication methods are poor because she neglects to create a rapport with the patient. She tended to blame or question my motives or intentions if test results or my demeanor seemed inaccurate from what she was expecting. Dr. Trottman appears to be hesitant to coordinate care with my primary cancer treatment center which is located away from home, but has an immpecable reputation. Dr. Trottman's office staff failed to communicate to me scheduled appointments at other healthcare centers which they were responsible for making.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Dr. Jennifer E. Trottman's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal