Ratings for Dr. Michael Nicolle

Traumatized after my experience with him. HORRIBLE DOCTOR. Misdiagnosed me with a psychosomatic disorder after doing no testing whatsoever. His misdiagnosis put my life in jepodary. My life and health will never be the same because of him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I met with Dr. Nicolle after having no luck being diagnosed by other neurologists. He was extremely kind and attentive. He answered all of my questions and treated the 'whole person' not just the 'disease.' I did not feel rushed at any point and I have confidence in his knowledge. His staff was great. I look forward to continuing to work with him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Brilliant, compassionate, and thorough. Dr. Nicolle has the best bedside manner, and genuinely cares about his patients. I don't think there is a better doctor. Canada is fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Nicolle has a first class operation. The staff is first class and the infrastructure that the team has built is world class.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I think Dr. Nicolle is an extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. So far, he has been extremely thorough in his testing, and always listens to my concerns. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Very competent, personable, attentive, and thorough. Will not hesitate to recommend to others.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

So grateful to have been sent to Dr Nicolle. I have struggled many years - especially in the last 3 years, having lost my speech & ability to swallow. By the time I saw him, my speech & swallowing had returned, though when I get tired, it worsens. Dr Nicolle ran a panel of tests, and initially he felt he could not explain my present symptoms. 6 days later his office called, saying he needed to see me. Long story short, he did diagnose me with MG & put me on medication & things are slowly improving. I feel very fortunate for being sent to Dr Nicolle! I also found him to be prompt & he has a very kind bedside manner!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

I felt confident that he was knowledgeable in regards to disorders of the Neuromuscular Junction. He seemed otherwise Uninterested and not as knowledgeable about other autoimmune disorders. He made opinions on my treatment plan that he wasn't even asked to address. He seemed arrogant abrupt and over opinionated. Sigh

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Was recommended to me as one of the best neurologists in Canada and he is. Very confident and very professional. Explained my options and made sure I understood.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I've been a patient for almost 3 years now and I am so thankful I have this man as my neurologist! Sometimes I do feel a bit rushed with him, but he'll answer all my questions and concerns that I have for him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009