Ratings for Dr. Rod Santos

I see Dr santos for eveything. I've done the hcg diet with him, and also had Botox and fillers. He's the only doctor I trust! He never tries to sell me anything that I don't need. I have always had excellent results with him and I tell all my colleagues and family to see him. He never disappoints!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have found him to be extremely helpful and unlike most doctors doesn't rush you or only let you discuss one issue if you have more than that. His prices are extremely reasonable and he has never tried to convince me to pay for something I don't need. I have also emailed him questions and usually have an answer within an hour or so.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Went to see him for HCG diet . Bought the HCG and gave it to him as he requested. I was having a hard time with the diet , severe cramps so i stopped the diet . When i wanted to restart he said i would have to purchase the HCG again. I mentioned that I didnt use all of the HCG he said he gave it to someone else!? He was not supportive or knowledgable- scam just in it for the money .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Santos is a wonderful doctor, but he's clearly quite a busy man. I've only been to his clinic twice, and both times I felt a bit rushed, the second time I felt pretty under-informed about my procedure, but there was supplemental reading material so I suppose he did cover everything.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I did the HCG diet with Dr. Santos and lost 30 lbs in seven weeks. I have spent thousands of dollars on weight loss supplements and clinics over the years and have never had the full support or results that I had with Dr. Santos. His team was so nice and very encouraging. When first meeting Dr. Santos, I had some unrealistic goals, and he let me know right away the goal was unrealistic for the amount of time I would be on the diet. He told me what would be a realistic goal right from the beginning, which is what I achieved. I was worried that because the cost was so low that there would be other hidden fees or he would try to up-sell me on other products and /or services, but he did no such thing. This was a fantastic experience and I look forward to seeing him again in a month to continue the rest of my weight loss journey.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Santos for his weight loss diet and I lost 30 lbs in seven weeks. He was super helpful and accessible, the staff were friendly, and the cost was so low. I was worried that he would try to up-sell on other products or that there would be hidden fees as the price was so low, but this wasn't the case even once. I highly recommend Dr. Santos

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr Santos is very professional and he doesn't put any pressure on you. He gives great advice. Im really happy with my results and Hopefully I can see him again!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been there more than 20 times now. I found the staff to be very polite, friendly, and organized. Dr. Santos is a very sweet and kind-hearted doctor who listens to concerns and is very good and thorough with assessments and treatments. He helped restore my health and regularly updated my primary care specialist. very strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

My whole office did the hcg diet program with Dr. Santos and we all did quite well. I myself lost 25lbs and felt great. I didn't have any side effects whatsoever, I thought Dr. Santos was great. I am surprised to read that someone had a bad experience. He always answered my emails and questions even after hours! From my experience, I found him to be quite intelligent and very caring to his patients. I referred alot of coworkers and friends to him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I was seeing this doctor for HCG and reported that since I started HCG I got my periods every two weeks. I have always been regular. The only thing he said was "Oh that's weird" and didn't bother to record in the medical chart. Then all of a sudden my periods became very heavy and unbearable. Nothing like this had occurred before. So I went to my family doctor who referred me to a series of tests and found that all of a sudden I had clusters of fibroids in my uterus. Was referred to a most amazing gynecologist who then informed me that the HCG was the most likely cause of fibroid growth and I needed a HYSTERECTOMY!!!! This unprofessional so called Dr. Santos should not be practicing. Because of his calvalier attitude I had to undergo MAJOR surgery with weeks recovery time never mind the suffering while I was waiting for surgery. He may have a so-called good bedside manner but so do a lot of other doctors. The "regular" naturopath stuff like IV therapies, colonics, etc...can be done by any other naturopath so why go see someone who has very little knowledge?

Submitted June 17, 2015