Ratings for Dr. Rod Santos

Dr. Rod Santos is knowledgeable, nice and very reasonably priced. Did the HCG diet with him... very successful... BTW... HCG injections are purchased weekly as you go... and he doesn't store your shots at his office. :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Rod Santos is knowledgeable, nice and very reasonably priced. Amy (admin) is also so nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I found Dr. Santos very nice and personable, but I also trust his knowledge base. I went to him for thyroid issues and am pleased he knows how to read the bloodwork as opposed to MD's who have been taught falsely. Dr. Santos' rates are very affordable, and I am so glad I found him. I agree with another reviewer that he doesn't force things on you. I will continue to see him and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have too ageee with everyone here! Dr santos has reasonable prices, he's understanding and he is truthful and doesn't try too force other products on you! I went too dr pollo before dr santos and I found them rude and disrespectful...it seemed like dr pollo was in it only for the money with her off the chart pricing!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Santos is an excellent doctor with a vast amount of knowledge regarding many therapies and procedures. He is honest, very helpful and caring. Very reasonable rates and respect for individual budgets. I believe he is a great supportive doctor and trust his opinions. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I'm a patient of Dr. Santos for just over a year now -very happy with him - On Time, very quick to respond to my emails. He is fantastic! Very helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Santos is simply amazing. He turned my life around. I was depressed, in pain and had a lot of allergies. With his treatments I started to feel better within weeks and now I feel like i'm 20 years younger! I recommend him to everyone I know! He also answers my emails and all my annoying questions. Just simply a great doctor, wish more doctors were like him :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I have just seen Dr Santos a few times and find him to be really helpful and knowledgeable. He shows real concern for his patients health and well being, works at finding the cause of your problems, not just pushing a lot of needless remedies on you. Great nd. His pricing is really reasonable in comparison to some of the other nds. I've seen in the past.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I see Dr santos for eveything. I've done the hcg diet with him, and also had Botox and fillers. He's the only doctor I trust! He never tries to sell me anything that I don't need. I have always had excellent results with him and I tell all my colleagues and family to see him. He never disappoints!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have found him to be extremely helpful and unlike most doctors doesn't rush you or only let you discuss one issue if you have more than that. His prices are extremely reasonable and he has never tried to convince me to pay for something I don't need. I have also emailed him questions and usually have an answer within an hour or so.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016