Ratings for Dr. Rod Santos

Dr Santos is an excellent doctor with a vast amount of knowledge regarding many therapies and procedures. He is honest, very helpful and caring. Very reasonable rates and respect for individual budgets. I believe he is a great supportive doctor and trust his opinions. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I'm a patient of Dr. Santos for just over a year now -very happy with him - On Time, very quick to respond to my emails. He is fantastic! Very helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Santos is simply amazing. He turned my life around. I was depressed, in pain and had a lot of allergies. With his treatments I started to feel better within weeks and now I feel like i'm 20 years younger! I recommend him to everyone I know! He also answers my emails and all my annoying questions. Just simply a great doctor, wish more doctors were like him :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I have just seen Dr Santos a few times and find him to be really helpful and knowledgeable. He shows real concern for his patients health and well being, works at finding the cause of your problems, not just pushing a lot of needless remedies on you. Great nd. His pricing is really reasonable in comparison to some of the other nds. I've seen in the past.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I see Dr santos for eveything. I've done the hcg diet with him, and also had Botox and fillers. He's the only doctor I trust! He never tries to sell me anything that I don't need. I have always had excellent results with him and I tell all my colleagues and family to see him. He never disappoints!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have found him to be extremely helpful and unlike most doctors doesn't rush you or only let you discuss one issue if you have more than that. His prices are extremely reasonable and he has never tried to convince me to pay for something I don't need. I have also emailed him questions and usually have an answer within an hour or so.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Went to see him for HCG diet . Bought the HCG and gave it to him as he requested. I was having a hard time with the diet , severe cramps so i stopped the diet . When i wanted to restart he said i would have to purchase the HCG again. I mentioned that I didnt use all of the HCG he said he gave it to someone else!? He was not supportive or knowledgable- scam just in it for the money .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Santos is a wonderful doctor, but he's clearly quite a busy man. I've only been to his clinic twice, and both times I felt a bit rushed, the second time I felt pretty under-informed about my procedure, but there was supplemental reading material so I suppose he did cover everything.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I did the HCG diet with Dr. Santos and lost 30 lbs in seven weeks. I have spent thousands of dollars on weight loss supplements and clinics over the years and have never had the full support or results that I had with Dr. Santos. His team was so nice and very encouraging. When first meeting Dr. Santos, I had some unrealistic goals, and he let me know right away the goal was unrealistic for the amount of time I would be on the diet. He told me what would be a realistic goal right from the beginning, which is what I achieved. I was worried that because the cost was so low that there would be other hidden fees or he would try to up-sell me on other products and /or services, but he did no such thing. This was a fantastic experience and I look forward to seeing him again in a month to continue the rest of my weight loss journey.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Santos for his weight loss diet and I lost 30 lbs in seven weeks. He was super helpful and accessible, the staff were friendly, and the cost was so low. I was worried that he would try to up-sell on other products or that there would be hidden fees as the price was so low, but this wasn't the case even once. I highly recommend Dr. Santos

Submitted July 24, 2015