Ratings for Dr. Rod Santos

Dr Santos is a great doctor! He is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. Unfortunately, I had to look for a different doctor, I would rather drive for over half an hour to Downtown than deal with his receptionist, she is very moody and could be rude.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have seen few naturopathic doctors So glad I found Dr Santos His very knowledgeable, great listening skills Doesn't force prouduts on you and most important very reasonable price After seeing him few times now my whole family go to him Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr Rod Santos is very knowledgeable, he really takes his time and listens to you Gives you best advice , one of very few doctors out there who actually replies back to your emails if you have questions or concerns I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Rod Santos is knowledgeable, nice and very reasonably priced. Did the HCG diet with him... very successful... BTW... HCG injections are purchased weekly as you go... and he doesn't store your shots at his office. :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Rod Santos is knowledgeable, nice and very reasonably priced. Amy (admin) is also so nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I found Dr. Santos very nice and personable, but I also trust his knowledge base. I went to him for thyroid issues and am pleased he knows how to read the bloodwork as opposed to MD's who have been taught falsely. Dr. Santos' rates are very affordable, and I am so glad I found him. I agree with another reviewer that he doesn't force things on you. I will continue to see him and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have too ageee with everyone here! Dr santos has reasonable prices, he's understanding and he is truthful and doesn't try too force other products on you! I went too dr pollo before dr santos and I found them rude and disrespectful...it seemed like dr pollo was in it only for the money with her off the chart pricing!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Santos is an excellent doctor with a vast amount of knowledge regarding many therapies and procedures. He is honest, very helpful and caring. Very reasonable rates and respect for individual budgets. I believe he is a great supportive doctor and trust his opinions. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I'm a patient of Dr. Santos for just over a year now -very happy with him - On Time, very quick to respond to my emails. He is fantastic! Very helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Santos is simply amazing. He turned my life around. I was depressed, in pain and had a lot of allergies. With his treatments I started to feel better within weeks and now I feel like i'm 20 years younger! I recommend him to everyone I know! He also answers my emails and all my annoying questions. Just simply a great doctor, wish more doctors were like him :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016