Ratings for Dr. Rod Santos

Dr. Santos has changed my family's health life. He's gotten my hubby healthy again, my mother and me! He is open minded to your concerns and acknowledges your instincts about your health, and works with you. I also like that he is affordable. My favourite doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I was so impressed with Dr. Santos. He took the time to hear My concerns and gave Me very good feedback. He didn't want to waste my money needlessly, and was honest with what I could and couldn't change. I will definitely be going back, and recommending him to my friends. Also he was very affordable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I went to see Dr. Rod Santos for my labral tear in my hip joint which was giving me lots of pain and has gotten to the point where I could not work anymore. After being on a waiting list for arthroscopic surgery for 4 years and finding out that they cannot operate and the only option was a hip replacement that I am currently on another waiting list. When I found out about Dr. Santos and the possibility of alternative healing of the joint without any surgery I went to see him right away. He is so very competent and thorough as he went through all the documentation I brought with me and explained my options and we decided to do the PRP Treatment. After only one injection (which was painless by the way) into my hip joint I can now move with less pain and we are hopeful that the tear can be completely healed from within. I was extremely impressed by Dr. Santos' care, dedication, honesty about possible outcomes, his knowledge about so many healing methods, his approachability and care. He truly is dedicated to get people well. He is patient and one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He has given me new hope and a feeling of well-being. It is nice when doctors are competent AND have people skills. I HIGHLY recommend seeing him and I will go back if I have any other health issues. Thank you Dr. Santos for possibly saving my hip from being replaced. It thanks you too :-) Sabine, Vancouver, BC

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Why are we rating people here who are not medical doctors?

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Santos is a great doctor! He is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. Unfortunately, I had to look for a different doctor, I would rather drive for over half an hour to Downtown than deal with his receptionist, she is very moody and could be rude.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have seen few naturopathic doctors So glad I found Dr Santos His very knowledgeable, great listening skills Doesn't force prouduts on you and most important very reasonable price After seeing him few times now my whole family go to him Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr Rod Santos is very knowledgeable, he really takes his time and listens to you Gives you best advice , one of very few doctors out there who actually replies back to your emails if you have questions or concerns I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Rod Santos is knowledgeable, nice and very reasonably priced. Did the HCG diet with him... very successful... BTW... HCG injections are purchased weekly as you go... and he doesn't store your shots at his office. :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Rod Santos is knowledgeable, nice and very reasonably priced. Amy (admin) is also so nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I found Dr. Santos very nice and personable, but I also trust his knowledge base. I went to him for thyroid issues and am pleased he knows how to read the bloodwork as opposed to MD's who have been taught falsely. Dr. Santos' rates are very affordable, and I am so glad I found him. I agree with another reviewer that he doesn't force things on you. I will continue to see him and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016