Ratings for Dr. Alexander G. Kammer

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

To find out more about this doctor's rather colorful and disturbing past, use Facebook and search for the word Kammer to locate the group entitled "Support Women Adversely affected by Dr. Alexander Kammer". For example, the group discusses the case of Hurley v. Kammer as reported by highbeam research. They state, "Dr. Kammer misused a vacuum extractor and crushed the skull of the fetus, resulting in a stillbirth. " Each parent was awarded $2.5 million. The May 25, 2006 minutes of the Medical Licensing Board of Indiana reports that Dr. Kammer had six medical malpractice lawsuits during his career, was refused a license to practice in the State of Arizona, and the Indiana Board tabled his application "...until the applicant [Dr. Kammer] can supply documents demonstrating his competence in obstetrics and gynecology." There are other details about Dr. Kammer in the Facebook group. I urge you to find and read that group for further important information about this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

He has been very thorough and listens. He has been attentive and available. I hope he is allowed to do my surgery -- I need one soon.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Wondered why some of the questions asked were important for my situation. A little uncomfortable with that.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Good Luck to Dr. Kammer. I hope Moosejaw realizes what they are loosing. I had been doctoring in Regina for 5 years and was on a two year waiting list for my surgery. I seen doctor Kammer in Feb. and I was in for surgery in April. He also diagnosed a problem that my other doctor never even thought to test for. He was very informative on every question I asked him and there were alot of questions. I never had any problems after my surgery which was just 8 weeks ago. people are asking me who my doctor was because I have recuperated so fast. I had 3 surgeries in 1. Ontario is a very lucky place to be getting him as a doctor. Sask. Looses another doctor because of politics and that is why doctor Kammer is leaving. He did not do anything wrong . He did not write his surgical license on time. Maybe he was to busy doing all the surgeries that Regina keeps putting off to write it. Shame on you!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

I had a C section with him last July and He was GREAT! I don't know what all the hype is about. He helped me out of bed when the nurses wouldnt because god forbid they hurt themselves helping a paitent get out of the bed after sugery! He was odd and kind of quirky but I would, and have reccomended him to all my friends! He was 2 hours late for my induction though which I was kinda irritated about at the time. He was great!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

I found Dr. Kammer to be very helpful. I seen him for my fourth pregnancy and was very impressed at how well everything went. He delivered my baby and six weeks later preformed a tubal ligation. I was very happy with the surgury and the after treatment as well. Hope all turns out ok for him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Was practicing in Florida, other U.S. States and now is in Saskatchewan, Canada. Some bad reviews in Canada and has been "relieved of his duties"!!! Has had malpractices in the U.S. - google him. Wonder where he is going to practice now?

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I seen Dr Kammer for my first pregnancy which was deemed 'high risk'. He always seemed genuinely interested and concerned with my case and has always given me the time i need to discuss any issues or questions that i have. I am not sure what is going on at the moment, but i certainly have had no problems with him. He has been helpful, kind and very competent during my consultations with him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

I had a c-section last year with Dr. Kammer and really liked him. He seemed knowlegeable and genuinely interested in my case. Not sure what is going on with the board...hopefully will all work out for the best.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Alexander G. Kammer's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)

AHC