Ratings for Dr. Kelly Ramsay

Amazing knowledge of everything related to health issues. Kelly has pinpointed issues before my GP and specialists figured them out and saved me months of waiting for appointments. As others have stated Kelly is not like other Chiropractors who tell you to come for treatments for years, she actually corrects the problems, not drain your bank accounts.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

The best Health practitioner I have every worked with. Focus on getting a person better not just masking the symptoms. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I would recommend Kelly to anyone requiring immediate relief, she is great! I have seen numerous Chiro's over the years and she is the best, I will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

A pasionate approach sincerely intersted in improving your health.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Kelly has treated several family members including myself and couldn't ask for a better results !!! Fantastic and caring doctor !

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Extraordinarily helpful. My whole family sees her for all our ailments, as our chiropractor and homeopath. She is very knowledgeable and always answers questions so that you understand how to take better care of yourself. Lovely person too!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Kelly is absolutely wonderful. I have recommended her to many family and friends and they have all been extremely happy with her!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Amazing doctor who takes the time to listen and who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Kelly Ramsay is fantastic. I have been seeing her for 15 years with great success. Every time I have an injury or unexplained pains she takes care of it, but never requires return appointments for no reason. In fact, years often go by between visits. Once after a 7 year hiatus I went back for a general check up and she told me I was just fine and didn't need any further appointments. No rip offs here!! It can sometime take a while in the waiting room but that is only because Kelly does not rush her patients out the door. She listens and spends the time necessary to fix whatever problem you have. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Kelly is awesome even though she runs behind at times>she does not rush you to try and make up her time. She is not one of those chiros' that insist that you come for so many treatments unless you are dealing with serious situation. Otherwise you are incontrol and anactive decision in your own well being!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009