Ratings for Dr. Adnan Nasir

Dr. Nasir is great! I had to get an appointment quickly for a rash that I thought was a drug allergy. After calling around to multiple dermatologists, I was able to get right in with him. He was very thorough, and although he thought my rash looked more like eczema, he did a biopsy to make sure it was not a drug allergy. He even checked out some moles I was concerned about. He precribed a cream that made the rash go away, and had lots of helpful suggestions. He called me personally and promptly to let me know that the biopsy came back that it was in fact a drug allergy, and sent the results on to my other doctor. He was gentle, friendly, and took his time with me. Now my son needs a dermatologist, and I'm absolutely taking him to Dr. Nasir. The only recommendation I have is that his patient exam rooms need an update. Overall positive experience! :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR....GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER,KNOWLEDGABLE, PROMPT, COURTEOUS

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Nasir does not seem to want to spend more than 5 minutes with you. Especially, if you are an ongoing patient. However, he did give me his cell number to use if absolutely necessary and he will call you back.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Excellent staff, friendly and prompt service. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I have used this Doctor for about 4 years now, He has great bedside manners for a Doctor. He has always taken his time with me and now I bring my kids for yearly check ups, I think he is very good at what he does and I never wait longer then 10 minutes to see him. I did not like the PA lady that worked there, she seemed rude but the other staff is friendly, I will continue to see this Doctor as well as my kids as long as we live in Wake County.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

He is rushed but knowledgeable. He did a minor in office procedure on my husband and he spent a considerable amount of time with us. I feel that the consultation may be quick but he takes his time with the procedures. I didn't like the PA woman. I went in with list of 5 different things I had going on with my skin and she seemed very put off about that. I just didn't want to forget any. I only saw her once, then Dr. Nasir from then on.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Nasir is always in a rush. He spends less than three minutes with me everytime I see him. (And then of course charges over $100.) I have considered changing dermatologists several times, but just never have. He had a P.A. that used to work there that was good, but unfortunately she moved. The office staff is pretty rude too. He has been able to treat my condition, however, and that's probably why I haven't changed docs.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

Dr. Adnan Nasir's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp