Ratings for Dr. Irene Shevelev

Dr. Shevelev is the best doctor in the world. She care so much for me and always there to help. I trust with her with my life. In short there truly is no other better doctor than her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Shevelev is wonderful with children of all ages. She knows how to talk to the children when they are babies, as well as their teen years. My daughter is now 18, and Dr. Shevelev has a wonderful rapport with her. In addition to her "bedside manner", she is a brilliant woman and extremely knowledgeable in her profession.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

I am about to transfer to a regular doctor as I am almost at the age limit to be treated by a pediatrician. I will miss Dr. Irene. She was always very nice and great with treating me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Irene and Dr. Claude are always right on when it comes to diagnosing my 3 children all of whom have unusual medical conditions.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

I always request Dr. Shevelev for my kids. She is incredibly courteous, knowledgable, and someone from the practice is there at any hour, day or night, to take my calls. I have referred numerous friends to Valley Pediatrics, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

Dr. Irene Shevelev's Credentials

• Odessa Med Inst, Odessa, Ukraine (Grad. 1977)