Ratings for Dr. Fawaz Faisal

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Faisal, as a physician. He is gracious, warm, respectful. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about 3 staff members (which is why I cancelled my Appt. & his care). Staff is uncaring, touchy, irritable, and unprofessional. Very unfortunate, indeed... as Dr. Faisal is a kind/professional Dr., who came across quite humble and caring. Here's a fact: staff needs retraining in customer care service, grace and professionalism. Regardless, as reviews attest (despite my issue is the latest in a pattern of complaints about staff): I would still recommend Dr. Faisal for his care, as a Neurologist. Dr. Faisal merits recognition; however, he needs to face the pattern most complaints reflect (his RUDE staff!).

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I appreciate Dr. Faisal's knowledge and he has helped me and my mom with our neurological disorders.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Extremely unprofessional and arrogant. Don't waste your time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Faisal has helped me with my epilepsy. My first visit, I was having seizures pretty regularly. He was able to change my medicines to control for them and has kept me seizure free. That means I can drive and be independent. I can't thank Dr. Faisal enough.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Arrogant man who should never be in the position of taking care of people. Doesn't care about his patients, lacking knowledge in many neurological illnesses. Do not recommend unless you like feeling stupid and humiliated at the time you need care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I have been to see this doctor three times and each occasion has been worse than the one before. He is arrogant and dismissive and has a bad attitude to women. My last visit required an MRI, the results for which he should have called in to me within two days: three weeks later I had still not heard from him and when I called the office he was very rude and said that he thought he had already called me. That is neither professional or respectful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Couteous and excellent bedside manner. Helped with diagnosing when I have had some difficulties previously.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I have stopped seeing Dr. Faisal because of similar feelings to the comments above. The wait in the waiting room was interminable, Dr. Faisal doesn't seem to care, he doesn't remember me from one visit to the next, he doesn't seem compassionate and the people who work for him take ages to respond to calls or requests for medications or faxing info. to other doctors. I do not recommend, I only went to him because he was on my plan.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I have worked with Dr. Faisal for close to a year now to figure out what has been going on with me. He has been unable to diagnose my problems and honestly seems to not really care. I have a close friend who has been seen by him for 5 years now and has had the same experience of feeling uncared for. Her issues have been diagnosed but he's just not a caring doctor and he proves that through the way he rushes his appointments, forgets things he's supposed to have done for you, the fact that it takes days if not weeks to get medications called in to pharmacys, appointments are ALWAYS running at least an hour or more behind, and even as a regular patient you cant get scheduled in for an appointment for weeks! Both my friend and I have switched Neurologists because Faisal just doesn't care and his actions prove that.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Fawaz Faisal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1986)

• Chronic daily headaches
  • Parkinson's disease

• Diplomate, American Board of Sleep Medicine
  • Diplomate, American Board of Neurology
  • Diplomate, American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology
  • Medical Director, Neurodiagnostic Laboratory. Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
  • Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
  • Member, Critical Care Committee, Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
  • Member, Pharmaceutical and Therapeutic Committee, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

Champ Va