Ratings for Dr. Boris Ackerman

Dr. Ackerman and staff are extremely professional and attentive. From consultation to follow up visits after procedure, they always go out of their way to make you feel welcome . I had a facelift, the results are wonderful. Very natural looking. I would highly recommend them for any cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Had a facelift with Dr. Ackerman I would highly recommend him to anybody I am so please from the outcome the office staff was so friendly and he is just the best at what he does!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I asked 3 women who didn't know each other, what plastic surgeon they would recommend in Orange County. They all said Dr. Ackerman. I'm glad I listened. I now look the age I feel. After my facelift I've been told I look 30 years old ( I'm 60) and no one would have guessed I had a face lift because it's so natural looking.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Ackerman is known for achieving a natural look for facelifts. Also, a look that can be anywhere from 10-15yrs younger. I am a professional nurse and had a traditional facelift, endoscopic brow lift, and upper lid blepharoplasty. It has been 1 yr. and I am still extremely happy with the results. I did much research on Doctors and the procedures. I feel he is the best qualified. His office staff are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. They will always try to accommodate your needs. He operates with very qualified RN's, Anesthesiologist which eliminates the need for hospital.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I was impressed at how knowledgeable Dr. Ackerman is and I have been extremely happy with the results of my surgery so far. He answers my questions, and is courteous and cheerful. The office staff is very pleasant and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Ackerman.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Ackerman is great! I am so satisfied with my results!! His staff works hard to make you feel comfortable. He is amazing. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Ackerman performed a rhinoplasty on me last February, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the result. He is corteous, polite and most importantly highly skilled!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Ackerman did a revision Rhinoplasty on me and I am THRILLED with the results. I was so happy with my results that I have already referred 2 friends there. His office staff is very sweet and makes you feel so at ease! If you are looking for a professional and skilled plastic surgeon ..make an appointment with him- you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

My experience with Dr. Ackerman was better than I ever could have hoped for! He truly is a genuine artist when it comes to symmetry and proportions of each patient's facial structure and body. He takes the best features of each client and incorporates slight adjustments to their overall appearance. Not only do your results look completely natural but also no one knows you have had any work done. From the moment you meet Dr. Ackerman you have an overwhelming feeling that not only is this doctor at the pinnacle of the cosmetic surgery industry but he really contains a God gifted talent. I can only hope that this review will reach potential patients that are looking for their perfect doctor. When it comes to altering your appearance in any sense it is critical you choose someone you trust, feel comfortable with, and knows exactly what they are doing. Dr. Ackerman posses all of these qualities ... You simply need to make an appointment to see for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr Ackerman and his staff are Amazing. I had to bring my 2 small children to the appt and de Ackerman and his staff were so accommodating and understanding. I felt confident in his abilities and look forward to seeing the result on feb.15th!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Boris Ackerman's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1981)

Health Net