Ratings for Dr. Scott

I'm very picky about my doctors. Very Picky! But I love her. She is so easy to talk to and actually listens to you and tries to find treatments or solutions that best fit you. She also encourages you to do your own outside research first before deciding to go with the prescriptions or treatment options she suggest. She is very down to earth, patient and genuinely caring.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

This doctor works at Doctors Care in North Myrtle Beach and is the best doctor in this area. He asks a lot of questions and is a whiz at diagnosing and treating correctly. I would go to him instead of a specialist. A few years ago I went to 5 doctors to treat a problem. None of them were successful. Dr. Scott diagnosed me correctly on the first visit and treated me. I was healed in weeks for what took two years to investigate with the other doctors. Another time I took my son in, and Dr. Scott immediately sent me to the hospital. My son did not present that badly at the time, so I questioned Dr. Scott's advice, but I followed it anyway. Dr. Scott was right. My son's condition deteriorated rapidly. By the time I had him checked into the emergency room, his condition certainly warranted it. Dr. Scott was right yet again. The man is extraordinary! Kudos to Dr. Scott. I will always go to him for ANY ailment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Scott's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1983)