Ratings for Dr. Barbara O'Reilly

I can't say enough about Dr. O'Reilly. My family is grateful to have found a doctor that genuinely cares about the well being of their patients. I would highly reccomend Dr. O'Reilly to any family with children. My child has visited since birth and god-willing will never visit another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

I could write a book about Dr. O'Reilly and the wonderful doctor and person she is. I always tell people that she is one of the few doctors who are in medicine for the right reasons. She does it because she loves kids and loves to help people. My family has been seeing her for for almost 12 years. Her level of knowledge, compassion, empathy and caring are beyond that of any doctor I know. I have a special needs child with cancer and various other medical issues so I encounter many doctors. Dr. O'Reilly is my "go to doctor". I trust her above all others. As for somtimes having to wait for your appt., my children are my life and I would never complain about waiting to see the best doctor no matter what. She gives every patient her all. When it is your turn, you will get the same attention as the patients before you and her undivided attention. She also talks to you in a way that you can understand and she respects people. I highly recommend Dr. O'Reilly for those who require the best for their children.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

My child loves her. We love her whole office. Dr. O is very helpful and thoughtful. She is very knowledgeble and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. O'Reilly has been my son's doctor for almost 17 years. From his newborn visit in the hospital to his high school sports physicals, she has consistently demonstrated a professionalism and compassion to my son and our entire family. As a pediatrician, she has ben the "best" guiding us through ADHD, asthma, and many other health crises. As a human being, she has been a friend and a support to my son and many others. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Your family and children will benefit from a relationship with Dr. O'Reilly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable. All doctors & PAs are kind, well trained, fabulous!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

We've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. O'Reilly! She's great with the kids and great with the parents.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Intelligent and sincere, we have felt safe and loved in her practice for over 19 years. She has been such a positive role model for my daughter that she not only wants to become a physician, but wants "Dr. O" to deliver her future babies! She is the geniune article - in practice for children because she loves and cares about them.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

My girls have been going to her since they were toddlers when we moved back to Jax Beach and they still love her and one just turned 18 and wants to continue seeing her!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. O'Reilly must have a photographic memory because she can remember everything about your child without even looking at the chart. The drawbacks of her spending time with you and being very thorough is that she does that with everyone and can run way behind schedule. Her office staff is nice but the nurses are hit or miss. She is excellent if you can put up with the long wait to see her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Barbara O'Reilly's Credentials

• Univ De Zaragoza, Fac De Med, Zaragoza, Spain (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal