Ratings for Dr. Joanna Paolilli

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Paolilli. She delivered my daughter and is thorough, caring, professional, attentive, personable, and has a great bedside manner. By far the best doctor (in any specialty) I have ever gone to. I only wish she still worked in NY.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Wonderful! Always attentive and very sweet! Takes the time to explain everything! It's just a 3 month wait to get an appointment with her, but you can see why!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

I was disappointed with Dr. Paolilli's service. I didn't feel that she listened. I had a procedure done in the office and was scared but I didn't feel she truly cared.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

She delivered both of my daughters and was WONDERFUL. Dr. Matthew Dilenna delivered my 2nd daughter with her. Paolilli's shift ended, but she wanted to stay and see what I was having. Dilenna is wonderful as well. Anyway, Dr. Paolilli, is so calming, and has the best bedside manners, takes her time, and is very thorough, not to mention, very sweet and professional. Great experiences with her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Joanna Paolilli's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Merrimack, NH