Ratings for Dr. Marty K. Sanner

Dr. Sanner and staff have treated with the utmost respect, and compassion. Diagnosed my Crohn's and referred me to the appropriate specialists to get it under control. I highly recommend Dr. Sanner from my experiences.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very pleasant and takes his time with you. Puts your mind at ease when you are anxious about something and has a very positive attitude on the outcomes of a persons health. Always a pleasure being a patient of Dr. Sanner and his nurse Vanessa is very caring, polite, loving and makes you feel comfortable. If you want direct answers, a great staff, someone who is positive about health and wants you to feel great and feel better if your not feeling well, give Dr. Sanner and his wonderful office staff a try. Very courteous front desk staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Sanner is the greatest doctor that I have ever had. He has brought my Diabetes, high blood pressure, and other condition under control. The last several doctors had me on the wrong medications and on medications that countered each other. His office staff is always friendly and responsive to the patient needs. I have truly found my doctor for many years to come.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Sanner tends to be arrogant in that he does not like to refer a patient to someone more specialized. For example, my father is showing signs of dementia and instead of referring him to someone that specializes in that field when we asked him to, he told us that it would do us no good to have him diagnosed with dementia or alzheimers because there is nothing they can do for him. Perhaps but we were seeking someone who specializes in that area so we can be better caregivers for him but Dr. Sanner refused to assist us. We have had other issues with my parents and he does the same thing each time...he sweeps them away like they don't exist. I am very discouraged by his manner and would like to find another doctor to care for my parents in the way they need and deserve.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

He only seemed interested in his older or male patients. He treated me like I was stupid. I have a very bad stomache virus for 3 days and I called the office twice to speak to a nurse and no one ever called me back. Also on my last visit I heard him tell the nurse to tell one of the patients to kiss his ***. That was it for me. My mother had the same problems with him as I did but he treated my father really good.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

HIM AND HIS STAFF ARE ALWAYS POLITE AND CARING. THEY ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AND MY HEALTH. THEY GET ME IN TO SEE DR. SANNER AS SOON AS THEY CAN. I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT OVER A VERY FEW MINUTES TO BE SEEN. DR. ALWAYS TAKES TIME WITH ME AND MAKES ME FEEL COMFORTABLE.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Appointments are within 15 minutes of time set. We are not rushed and Dr Sanner is very good to talk with us about our medical issues. We feel confident in his decisions and are comfortable talking with him on medical problems.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Sanner is very caring and concerned about me. Made sure that I had all the appropriate test and met and discuss the results in detail. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and reliable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

VERY helpful and concerned about the wellbeing of his patient. Totally knowledgable. Spends whatever amount of time necessary with each patient to answer their questions.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Not Very concerned, only goes through the motions of treating the patient

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Marty K. Sanner's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)

Pacificare