Ratings for Dr. Michael Hugh Solomon

He is now retired. I called today and he is no longer working there.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Brilliant thank you really appreciate the care and manor of this excellent doctor

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I went to Dictor Solomons after being misdiagnosed with polycyictic kidneys and some rather "rough" treatment from another urologist. He was the kindess Doctor that I ever met, and was so clear in explaining each test and procedure as we completely ruled OUT, the dreaded Polycystic Kidney disease!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I just left Dr. Solomon's office and I couldn't be happier. His manners are informative and at the same time very comforting, like talking to a mentor or other wide person in your life. During the procedure he continued to be engaging and adjusted his tempo based on my feedback of the comfort level. I really appreciate the personal touches he employs such as calming music and personal discussions, this is what person to person interactions are all about. I will recommend Dr. Solomon to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I had prostate cancer and DaVinci prostatectomy byDr.Soloman almost 3 years ago. He was highly recommended by 2 friends. If you really want to know who the bestDr. is, ask a nurse. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Solomon was recommended to me in 1990 and I've met with him almost-annually, save for temporary work re-assignments. He helped re-diagnose my youngest son as having hydroceal hernia scar tissue rather than what had been labelled testicular cancer by another. He did my vasectomy and has advised me for over 20 years, and when possible phoned me personally with lab results. He's much, much busier now, so that isn't always possible -- ever notice how the better physicians always are -- and he's the best there is, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

he is a wonderful, compassionate kind doctor with a healthy dose of humor

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Solomon is an excellent doctor and a very wonderful, caring, and intelligent physician. I've been a patient of Dr. Solomon for years and he is always very curteous, understanding, and helpful in diagnosing and correcting all medical issues that arise. Dr. Solomon is the best there is when it comes to physicians.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Great Doctor. Has very good manners and makes things very clear. I let everyone know who to go to if the need should arise.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr Solomon is awesome! He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Michael Hugh Solomon's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1970)

AARP