Ratings for Dr. Aida N. Soriano

Dr Soriano was very good and professional. Made very sound medical judgements. Yet, the billing group was AWFUL. I paid all due that was not paid by insurance (in fact, overpaid by $75) and they claimed I underpaid. I produced all deposited checks and receipts and detailed them in a certified letter. We later discussed it and they said it was clear. Six months later I received collection notices. Theyll be paid b/c Im tired of making the same case over again. Is the treatment worth the cost and headache? Not when there are other pulmonologist options around.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

I was very worried when I saw her. She was caring and calming. She took a detailed medical history and was very interested in me and all of my answers. I feel that she truly cares about my health and well being and I would recommend her to anyone. Her staff is mostly very good.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

She is a wonderful caring doctor that restored much of my health. I went from being hospitalized 3 or 4 times a year due to breathing problems to not having to be hospitalized for this in many years. Very knowledgable about new medications and will switch things around if something isn't working. while she is very busy and at times may seem abrupt, plain and simple she saved my life and didn't care about money. Once, when I changed insurances and she was no longer in network she agreed to only accept my deductible and then treat me at no cost other than what was paid as out of network.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

This lady doesn't speak to me she speaks way above my head. She hardly looks at me. She rushes through things and never explains anything. Long wait to see her, get every test known and I am still not better. I would have wanted somebody who cares more if I could see somebody else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007