Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Rieb

Dr. Rieb is a fantastic Doctor! He helped me get through cancer by treating my side effects of chemo with acupuncture. It was wonderful! He is knowledgable and wonderful. He also delivered my granddaughter and was fabulous in this area as well. A very kind and caring man.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I was Dr. Rieb's patient for approximately 1 and 1/2 years. I told him repeatedly about a pain I had in my left side. Dr. Rieb kept ordering Urinalyses and prescribing medication which didn't help. Finally, I was rushed to the hospital with a very dangerous condition which could have been caught with a modicum of investigation. When I returned to his office after my hospital visit, he couldn't even access my hospital records on his computer. Fortunately, I left his practice and have founda doctor who has taken the time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I love Dr Rieb, Somedays it may take forever to get in to see him. But as the wait may be long he also extends my visit and gives me the patient/ Physian care I need. Dr. Rieb is very knowlegable, he explains things on my level. His sense of humor makes my visit very pleasent, regardless of the circumstances. He has become a very important part of my faimlies healthcare, recently for my daughters 18th b-day we scedueld her frist adult exam. Dr. Rieb found two very serious health conditions. He has organized a treatment plan including medication and diet. My baby is feeling much better and is also alot healthier because of Dr.Riebs care. We are gratefull he is are faimly Dr.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor. Great personality & very pleasant. Most of all, he takes his time to listen. Best doctor I have had in a long time. Debbie Zeutzius

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I abolutely love Dr. Rieb and miss him since his office closed in MN. From the first moment Dr. Rieb walked into the exam room, I felt like I had known him my entire lifetime. He is the kindest person and a thorough doctor. I appreciate his holistic approach and trying to find the cause of the problem instead of prescribing drugs for symptoms. He made a tremendous impact on several people I know and we miss him in Minnesota.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I didn't want the bad rating to be the last one about Dr. Rieb. He was our family doctor for about 10 years. We all (myself, hubby & 6 kids) loved him. Since his business closed I have not found a doctor that comes close to replacing him. We miss him!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I thought this doctor was wonderful at first, but I soon realized that he was the worst doctor I have EVER been to. I have Fibromyalgia and when I was ready to file for disability..he told me I was not ill. After he was the doctor who diagnosed me. I had to return to work and declined further until I found a supportive doctor. This man deserves to have his license revoked! I know his practice was shut down in Lakeville, Minnesota by the insurance companies he accepted for falsifying claims. He and his Nazi staff deserve it!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Very good doctor. Wish his client was still open. Miss him. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, kind and much more words cant describe. Everytime I went in to see him, he always found the answer. Good manners and great sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Rieb and his staff are absolutely wonderful. My family and I have been his patients for almost 11 years. Unfortunately he had to close his office and we will miss him SO MUCH!!!! I really hope he begins practicing in our area again very soon!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Rieb has been my doctor for 3 years and I see him as much as twice a week for back pain. He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. He takes his time, listens and always makes you feel better going out then you did going in, mentally and physically. He really looks at the whole person and has a lot of knowledge on different types of treatment. He is a great doctor and an even better person. He is one of a kind. when I started seeing him I felt my back was hopeless, soon after starting treatment I felt like my quality of life was restored. For this I thank him. I would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Mark D. Rieb's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med