Ratings for Dr. Kent K. Bratten

Dr Bratten is sincerely interested in me as a person (not a computer file), takes time to explain my conditions and options, and is just a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I think he's the greatest! I have a multi systemic, chronic disease. He is naturally curious and one heck of a problem solver. He is simply the best GP I have ever had. And...he's very funny!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Great follow up and very personable. Took the time to listen to my problems. He's been my primary physician for nearly 5 years or so.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Has been my doctor for 4 years. No complaints! He is very personable and seems to be a real wonk when it comes to lab test statistics!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Horrid bedside manner indeed! Burnt out and doesnt care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

The worst "bedside manner" I have ever encountered. I absolutely felt like he could not have cared any less, and didn't listen to anything I said. I am changing clinics.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I visited this dr for depression. Dr. Bratten started me on antidepressants until my appointment with a psychiatrist which was in a month (I also had a mental health therapist.) When my symptoms didn't improve, he hospitalized me instead of contacting my therapist (who was right upstairs - the entire mental health staff is avail for emergencies during office hrs.) He didn't read me my patient rights so I didn't know what was going on. Also, when you "commit" someone, you are supposed to be escorted to the hospital, which didn't happen. When I got to the hospital I learned that he had not followed procedure. My therapist was surprised that Dr. Bratten didn't contact him because although my depression had worsened, it didn't require such extensive measures -- which cost me $3000. I filed a complaint but because it wasn't technically malpractice, a citation wasn't issued. I wouldn't recommend this dr if you're female. I think he's fine if you have an easily treatable ailment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Kent K. Bratten's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HIP