Ratings for Dr. Peggy Wyman

Dr. Wyman is a fantastic doctor. She is always on time, and she always cares. She never waits until office time to call. If there is an urgent issue, she is always there.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Listen to you and works with you. Best doctor around. Helped me get heathy and encourage me along the way to recovery. I would recommend Dr. Wyman to my friends. Been her patient over 10 years

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have had Dr. Wyman for years, love her. Always attentive and respectful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr Wyman is unfailingly cheerful, patient, efficient and genuinely concerned with my family's health and well being. She always involves us fully in our own health care decisions and follows up with after hours calls to our home. We became her patients when we lived in the area where she practices, moved several years ago and now travel over an hour to maintain our connection with her care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

very knowledgeable, willing to work with her patients very understanding doctor, very good bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

I LOVE Dr Wyman, she has been the BEST Dr I have ever had. She is fun, knowledgeable and she makes you feel VERY comfortable. We laugh at each visit .. Thank you Dr Wyman

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr.Wyman is an outstanding physician. She is warm and caring and pays close attention during the visit. She is thorough and conscientious and has always made sure my questions were answered. I would recommend her to anyone in my family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Peggy Wyman's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare