Ratings for Dr. M. TERRANCE Simon

Best physician for my family- compassionate, knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Very kind doctor. Listens to my every complaint with great attention

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

BEWARE!!!!!Been in a dispute with this office since January 2013 regarding money owed from Simon that the insurance company paid him. Son had allergy testing done and when he got results back on the things he had possible allergies with - his response was - You might as well stop eating!!! Staff lied and said the cost of the test had to be paid in cash when the insurance company never said that - now after being paid by the insurance company he doesn't think he owes any of the money back that was paid upfront! Now insurance company is dealing with him as he is not in compliance with his agreement with them!!!! He feels he should be the one to decide how much money is reimbursed....!!!! HE is NOT the doctor to go to for ALCAT testing!!! Clueless!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I have had a horrible experience with this office. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to get bloodwork back and the waits are long. I feel like his listening skills are subpar. I told him what medications he couldn't give me, and then that's what he ended up prescribing me. My main issue though is his use of residents. Every time I go I have to see the residents who are all almost always incompetent. This makes it so it is impossible to actually talk to him about what the problem is for an adequate amount of time. I would never recommend this doctor or this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Simon takes his time and listens to your. Really can say he one doctor who there to help and not all about the making the MONEY. Also his nurse takes her time to write everything down and makes should he know what is going on with you. Love know I found someone who Care about my health as much as I do. Thank you Dr. Simon and Staff

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Simon, and his staff always are outstanding in their caring spirit, and their knowledge. I have, and will continue to recommend this Family Friendly Practice. Dr. Simon's smile always brightens the room when he comes in. Carman and Levy are true angels of mercy. Great job guys....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

A great experience. He really shows he cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

The most caring and knowledgeable physician I have come in contact with. He treats his patients with amazing respect. I definitely recommend Dr. Simon.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. M. TERRANCE Simon's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Massillon, OH