Ratings for Dr. Alice L. Capitano

I have been seeing Dr. Alice for over 10 years. She is considerate and cares about her patients. Her bed side manor is awesome and she listens and lets you ask questions. If she doesn't have an answer she will get it. Her technique is of treatment is one of a kind. I have had her do Graston, micro current, and traction from my feet to my low back. I always feel great after a visit. High on my charts for anyone to see.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Alice is personable, thorough, respectful, and most importantly she is extremely skilled. Her hands-on skills are effective and she uses Graston Technique, microcurrent, and did amazing work on my TMJ. She spends more time at every visit than any other doctor does and you don't fell like you're being rushed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

One thing I appreciate a lot is that this doctor books two appointments per hour, which is rare these days. That gives ample time to be thorough and reduce the waiting room time. Most of the time I am treated on time. The adjustments are thorough, and for me the hydrolic extending table is very effective for low back issues.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Alice is always spot-on. She has been able to quickly and effectively heal each complaint I have presented to her, with a smile.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

I've been to a few chiropractors and Dr. Alice is the most thorough, effective, and honest doctor I have experienced. She talks about more than just bones and adjustments and gave me good recommendations for other people to consult with and exercises and nutritional help. She is also friendly, affordable, and everything a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

The best chiropractor in town. She spent time wiht me and really listened to my issues. She seemed to care about my health and well being. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Alice L. Capitano's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)