Ratings for Dr. Norene J. Norris-Walsh

Major errors made in diagnosis. Misread charts. Tried to schedule unnecessary surgery.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Great doctor! Very kind and caring! She was very helpful with all my peri menopause issues and I am feeling better!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Delivered 3 of my kids! She's the sweetest. My first baby resulted in a miscarriage & I needed a DNC. She was so awesome, did the surgery & now 3 kids later feeling so blessed she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Norris-Walsh probably saved my life. I had been bleeding vaginally (on and off) for about 1 week and felt tired and depressed. She arranged to get my blood tested asap and the next day scheduled me for a heat ablation procedure that was a miracle. Five years later she diagnosed my thyroid nodules and now with treatment I realize how bad ui was feeling. She spent time with me that I'm sure made her late for appointments with others, and her kind, caring manner always makes it easy to talk with her. She is a healer, not just a doctor and i'm so glad I went to see her!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Awesome. I really love this doctor. I have always hated going to the obgyn but she makes it less awkward and she is so nice!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

This doctor is never on time. 45 minutes late is the earliest she's ever been. She was very misleading regarding surgical procedures which caused me to miss over a week of work, pay over $1300 out of my own pocket and the procedure solved nothing as it was not performed as previously discussed. The way it was explained to me was that a cyst would be removed causing the end of my symptoms. Instead no cyst was removed and she later tried to say that the surgery was simply an exploratory procedure. If this is how it had been presented to me from the beginning, I wouldn't have gone through with it,

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Norene J. Norris-Walsh's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA