Ratings for Dr. Nancy Austin

She is the sweetest woman I have ever met in my life. Dr. Austin is what every doctor should be made of :) She is understanding, compassionate, truly interested in finding the route of the issue and never makes you feel rushed it like you are just a dollar sign. Dr. Austin, you are truly a diamond in the ruff. Keep being you, you wonderful soul!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Understanding, attentive and caring she took time to listen and was very empathetic

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

As mentioned by the others here, she was very friendly and knowledgable. She explained carefully and clearly to us.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

She was friendly, thorough and possessed fabulous interpersonal skills. I was blown away by her professionalism and knowledge. And extremely grateful for her assistance.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I absolutely agree that Dr. Austin is very careful and thorough in examinating patient, she also explains and is very patient and kind even working in such heavy load environment as the emergency department.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

This doctor was very thorough with her examination when I was admitted to hospital. She knew almost immediately what it was I had, and decided to admit me for the problem, since this was the second time that I had the problem.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

one of the most knowlegable and all giving woman I have ever met. Mansy is an inspiration to young women.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007