Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Van Rensburg

This MD will get out of his way to find the right specialist for your ills. Will listem to your problems and advise properly or send you to a specialist. No complaints.... compared to other local MDs he is a star. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Van Rensberg was my family doctor when I lived out in Beausejour. I need to change to a Winnipeg doctor and am having a hard time finding one that will compare. He is a very good doctor - actually listens to what you have to say and takes into consideration how you feel about treatments/medications. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor in the Beausejour area.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr.Nic is very caring and great doc who gets things done quick. very conscientious

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Very happy with Dr Nick. I am also an ambulance attendant and I drive from Winnipeg to see him. He is very caring and takes the time to listen and spend the time needed. Would recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I knew Doc Nic was a good doctor when he listened and even when my neurologist said I was fine and Doc Nic continued to push for answers , I had a brain Anyurism and was lucky enough that the surgery saved my life , I am grateful I had such a wonderful doctor . I ended up moving to the east coast and have had complications from damage to the pituitary gland that my doctors here are still trying to figure this out ! Believe me I wish I was still out west and had Doc Nic , I trusted him with my life and I had faith in him . We need good GP 's like him down east so for those of you who have him as a doctor be thankful as he is the best doctor I have ever had ! C.W

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

wish he would take on new patients.....he is the real thing...knows what he is doing, dedicated to his patients, cant get any better !!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

By far the best DR I have been to. Hope he will stay around.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Nick has been awesome in helping our family...he cares and knows what he's doing. What more could you want!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

He is truly a compassionate doctor. His bedside manner is exceptional. He will never rush you out of his office. He will always have time to listen. He is very knowledgeable. I first came to him in an emergency situation(heart attack) over 2 years ago.He is now my family doctor. I feel I was very lucky to have found such an understanding/ caring person. He will even make follow-up phone calls at night to make sure all is okay. Could you ask for better?

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

He is exceptional. Listens to you and thinks through what you've said and has pinpointed within seconds specific ailments other doctors have missed. Very courteous, compassionate. Willing to try new avenues. Hard working.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010