Ratings for Dr. Tanya M MacLean

Best Dr .I want to be a permanent patient , she is so knowledgeable, compassionate,approachable.i really actually enjoyed meeting her.my care at my office is lacking.ahe showed me a Dr can care

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I saw Dr MacLean at the walk in clinic on Essa Rd. Extremely friendly and knowledgable. Respectful and professional. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. MacLean has been caring for my son at the Well Baby Clinic. She is incredibly knowledgeable, caring, and has made me feel at easy being a first time mother. We love her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable and always makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Great service. Very professional, caring, provides information. seems to go the extra mile to help.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

She's amazing. She makes you feel comfortable, answers all questions with authority, intelligence and sincerity. She is patient and helpful. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

dr mclean is a great doctor. i have always liked her bedside manner, shes very personable...and great with babies.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

A wonderful doctor, compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. Really takes the time to listen to you. I can't say enough great things about her!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Always pleased when dr. MacLean works at the after hour clinic, she's very knowledgeable and always helpful. One of the best doctor's I've meet in Barrie area, wish she would be my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

We have the pleasure of seeing Dr. Maclean at the Well Baby Clinic in Barrie. She is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. She really listens to your concerns and is very thorough. What a compassionate, caring lady.. It's great to know that there are still doctors like this out there.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010