Ratings for Dr. Firas Al-Dhaher

Dr. Al-Dhaher is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor and unlike many other doctors he is very open minded regarding alternative health care options. We are so fortunate to have him as our family doctor...we think he's a 5-star+++

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is great as a person, very kind and can be funny at times. The problem is not being able to get an appointment when you need it. If I'm sick, I'm sick right now - not in 2 or 3 weeks from now! Also, the last few times I've been there it wasn't even him I saw. Either an intern or nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Awesome doctor! Great bedside manner, polite, respectful, compassionate, knowledgeable and funny! He listens well and takes your concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Condescending prescribes most expensive option takes at least 2 weeks for an appointment

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Doctor Al-Dhaher consistently provides excellent and compassionate care. He listens well and keeps educated in the best practices and referrals available. Front desk staff can be difficult from time to time. His nurses are excellent.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Al-Dhaher has a wealth of information, is able to work very quickly and precisely, however does not hesitate to refer to specialists when requested or when he feels they are able to help. He has turned my health around, providing the expertise, medications, support and referrals to get me well enough to live a full life again. M. H. Dr. Al-Dhaher is passionate about medicine and cares greatly about his patients. I am so thankful he took me on as a patient, despite my physical challenges.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

My son has special needs and has been under Dr. Al-Dhaher's care a couple of times in emerge. I can't say enough about this man. His bedside manner is incredibly compassionate. He is so knowledgeable and patient. So grateful that he serves our community.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Amazing. Has been my family doctor for 11 years and I trust no one else He took care of my mom with the utmost care up until she passed Away He's amazing with both of my children (2&7months) He brings along interns so they can learn and is EXTREMELY thorough. If you need a test done it's done.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Always so kind and patient. He never acts as though you're wasting his time and his bedside manner is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

ok, i'll fill this field.........how about 1 to 5 stars and then make us fill in an essay.....I think if you see my rating you get my opinion.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014