You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Firas Al-Dhaher

Dr. Al-Dhaher has a wealth of information, is able to work very quickly and precisely, however does not hesitate to refer to specialists when requested or when he feels they are able to help. He has turned my health around, providing the expertise, medications, support and referrals to get me well enough to live a full life again. M. H. Dr. Al-Dhaher is passionate about medicine and cares greatly about his patients. I am so thankful he took me on as a patient, despite my physical challenges.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

My son has special needs and has been under Dr. Al-Dhaher's care a couple of times in emerge. I can't say enough about this man. His bedside manner is incredibly compassionate. He is so knowledgeable and patient. So grateful that he serves our community.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Amazing. Has been my family doctor for 11 years and I trust no one else He took care of my mom with the utmost care up until she passed Away He's amazing with both of my children (2&7months) He brings along interns so they can learn and is EXTREMELY thorough. If you need a test done it's done.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

If you are looking for a family doctor that you need to call 3 weeks before you have an issue than this is it. Next to impossible to get an appointment and when you do it's usually with an intern. I have had an ongoing issue for the past 3 month, have tried to book apointments and as stated only seen my doctor once and that was at emergency. I had results back from a test that took them 3 weeks to book a follow up with yet another intern. I am very disappointed if this is a place that new doctors learn then I hope they start with actually seeing your patience when they need you and not rely on the emergency treatment at the hospital as a stop gap. As well I was given a script for pain medication that needed renewing warning stated do not just stop, when I called to renew as advised I ran out 2 days prior to the new script to be sent in. As stated not happy

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr Al-Dhaher and his staff are very caring. He has gone above and beyond

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Saw him in Petrolia Hospital, such a great doctor and very patient. Had a lot of questions that he took the time to answer. He was very bubbly and happy, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Al-Dhaher is an excellent physician. After years of excruciating misdiagnoses and patronizing doctors, it's amazing to find one as thorough and attentive. A true angel.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Been my family dr for 4 years. As soon ad he thinks something wrong he gets your rest set up right away. I have 4 small children (ages 5 and younger) and he isvery patient with them. He is very good at explaining thing to me so I understand. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Firas Al-Dhaher's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Al-Dhaher has a wealth of information, is able to work very quickly and precisely, however does not hesitate to refer to specialists when requested or when ..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has special needs and has been under Dr. Al-Dhaher's care a couple of times in emerge. I can't say enough about this man. His bedside manner is incredibl..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing. Has been my family doctor for 11 years and I trust no one else He took care of my mom with the utmost care up until she passed Away He's amazing with..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Always so kind and patient. He never acts as though you're wasting his time and his bedside manner is amazing. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "ok, i'll fill this field.........how about 1 to 5 stars and then make us fill in an essay.....I think if you see my rating you get my opinion."

October 6, 2014