Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Akin

Dr. Akin is a fantastic dr. He gave me my life back. He is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anybody. He is very professional and very nice.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Akin was very simplistic, yet very thorough, in explaining my condition and prognosis. He spent all the time I needed in getting me to understand my condition, as well as visually demonstrating what I had suffered. He was friendly; this put me at ease!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Excellent care and compassion for my elderly mother. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

The worst doctor I ever met. Don't go to him for nothing his very unconcerned

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

This doctor is an arrogant sob. I fell and broke my back in five places he told me if I didn't smoke cigarettes that I would not be in pain. I gave him all my medical records and digital imagery and when he walked into the room he had no clue as to why I was there. People please think twice about dealing with this SOB.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

He is rude and very unprofessional and if he operates the way he talks to people thats scary! He did not even help me any just told me the opposite of another Dr and criticized me for no insurance.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

After having carpal tunnel surgeory, I had worse pain, nerve damage, and pieces of qauze working out of my wound. Dr Akin was more concerned about his "record" than my pain. His only response was he could "go back in and explore and see what was going on". I am still undergoing treatment, by another physician, and will probably never be pain free, or regain full use of my hand.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

DR. ERIC AKIN HAS RUINED THE REST OF MY LIFE. IF I WAS TO LOSE MY PRESENT JOB, I AM DONE. I WILL BE DISABLED. I HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR MONTHLY NOW JUST TO BE ABLE TO WORK AGAIN. MY LOOKS ARE EVEN DISFIGURED. I POST THIS COMMENT FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD. DONT END UP IN MY SITUATION. FIND ANOTHER NEUROSURGEON. BY THE WAY, I AM YOUNG.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I had to have c-spine surgery twice within 8 weeks because he didn't do a new MRI and missed a ruptured disc the first time. I finally got relief but thought I never would at the time. I'm sure he is very knowledgeable but he is not a great communicator.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Eric D. Akin's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, TN