Ratings for Dr. Penn Q. Joe

I love him!! He is an amazing doctor. He will make you understand everything that's going on and he break it down step by step.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Joe does not make you wait long unless he has an emergency and spends a lot of time going over everything and is so funny and helpful. When he has been booked up a Nurse has contacted me and helped over the phone or worked me in. They definitely are the best OBGYN I have ever dealt with and would highly recommend them

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I just want to thank Dr. Joe and all his staff... they are exceptional in their service! He spends time to comfort and educate his patients (yes ladies, sometimes it seems a longer wait, but worth it!) I wish I had been with him for my first son, but will continue in his care for all my subsequent children. I recommend him to everyone I meet.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I am so impressed with how much time he spends with me. I do not feel like just another patient but I feel like someone that he really does care about. He is very friendly and gentle. I would recommend him to ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr Joe was an awesome obgyn to me. He is very professional, spends lots of time with you explaining everything and answering your questions,(thats why you may wait a long time for him) and addresses all your concerns. I hihgly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Joe for over six years- he delivered my daughter and helped me through a difficulty pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage. The nurse practioners for the group are superb, especially Kelly Pfrommer - I don't think I would have made it through my miscarriage without her. Thank you! The front desk staff is efficient, kind and compassionate. This group is the best!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Penn Q. Joe's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1980)