Ratings for Dr. Wenying Zhao

Dr Zhao is a great doctor you can find in this area. She is very caring and thorough. She understands what the patient and family need. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

I brought my son to her for unstoppable vomiting. She told me to go to Publix and buy him every flavor of Gatorade and to keep him hydrated. She failed to diagnosis my son's true illness which was a massive intercranial hemmorhage which ended up causing severe brain damage. She sent us home after the office visit. A few hours later I took him to the ER and he spent months on life support! My son will never be the same! Thank you for ruining our lives.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

She carelessly gave a soy-contain prescription to my baby who allergic to soy, when I told her and gave her the document indicating so.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Zhao is a great doctor! Her office has great service, and she cares about my children. My children are well treated.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Negligence cost my babies life and future. I will never forgive her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Wenying Zhao's Credentials

• Shanghai First Med Coll, Shanghai, (242-16 Pr 1/71)(Natl Shanghai M C) (Grad. 1991)

AARP