Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Taylor

Switched to Dr. Taylor for herniated disc issues. Right away the care was better than my past doctor. Switched medication and gave me little tips that have helped so much. Highly recommed him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Taylor sat down with me first and was open to any questions that I had and was very patient with my nervousness. I arrived at my instructed arrival time and I did not wait long before they brought me back. All of staff was VERY nice and friendly from the front desk to the last nurse that gave me my discharge instructions. The procedure went quick. I had a Positive big difference in my back pain. I will be going back to Dr. Taylor and I will be recommending him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Actually intensified my problem. He continued to give me injections after I said to stop. And I now have extreme pain in a different area then the pain I usually have. DO NOT USE HIM!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Taylor refuses to give any patient that is VA any medication except zanaflex.That helps none with degenerative disc disease and a protruding discs that are pinching a nerve. He tried steriod shots that now he says may have given me AVN in the hips. So now I have more problems.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Taylor was wonderful. He listened to what I had to say and he helped me get through my pain. The injections that I received helped tremendously. If you are having any back, neck, any pain, I am highly recommending Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Christopher D. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2000)