Ratings for Dr. Juris Bunkis

Very disappointed in breast lift. He is always late, doesn't answer question and seems to BS his way through conversations

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Bunkis is the “Very Best Plastic Surgeon that One Can Ever Have!. Dr. Bunkis, performed a “Sinus Surgery” that has been extremely bothering me for many years. It has substantially affected my personal “Love Life,” while causing me to snore extremely loud. I became extremely insecure while women could not tolerate their “Lack of Sleep” and would “Break Off the Relationship.” Dr. Bunkis answered “Each and everyone of my questions BEFORE and AFTER” the surgery. He went on to explain the procedure “Step-By-Step.” Dr. Bunkis and his staff are highly “Professional & Extremely Approachable.” They all give great concern to your needs and particularly “Recovery.” Dr. Bunkis, Dr. Forensberg, Colette McPhee “Immediately Contact” their patients should they feel discomfort and the slightest pain, along with “Follow-Up” calls upon “Completion of Surgery.” “Colette McPhee, Office Manager goes “Beyond Her Call of Duty” to provide the “Comfort & Medical Care” of their patients.”

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I had abdominoplasty almost ten years ago. I was so very happy about my new flat stomach....When I read theese negative comments i have to think....do you realize all the paper work you shouldve read will tell you A) You're not a car,there are so many factors that go into healing properly. Muscle,blood vessels,tissue health......no two are alike!We all heal differently! My friends who did this after me,were not happy .....why? Because neither of them ever exercise!!!! B)When u invest this much money time n energy.....go to the gym! stop eating junk food! Dr Bunkis is a very gifted surgeon who I researched out ,even after all my friends suggested the more well known ones,I knew he was the one!!! I was planning after my 2nd child I would do this ,I saved...researched....and chose him .It has changed my life in ways I didn't think possible. He's awesome!!!! When people make impulsive decisions there is always remorse.He was always professional,courteous,caring! And Collete is a doll!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I'm writing on behalf of the others that also had their very "own" hackjob of a surgery from Dr. Bunkis, specifically for rhinoplasty. I can't speak on behalf of his other services, but highly advise anyone seeking rhinoplasty to look elsewhere. I asked for my nose to be shorter and smaller & came out with a nose that looked like an eggplant. Yep, you read it right, this guy made my nose LONGER than it was before & also didn't take off the round bulge that was in front of it to begin with, only elongated it. I can't understand how on EARTH any surgeon could be proud of their work when it looked mortifying. Once my splint was removed, I couldn't believe that I paid nearly 7K for my nose to become LONGER! Don't fall for the facade of the "best rated" plastic surgeon in Orange County--whoever gives him these silly titles is someone that's compensated for it by him. I had to spend 12K to get my nose fixed by a rhinoplasty specialist. Look elsewhere, this guy doesn't listen to what you want

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Worst Dr ever. Had a Breast lift and implants. Dr Bunkis completely botched the first (1 of 3) surgery. He put in implants too small, after I begged to have a full C cup implant and created pockets to large. After 3 months my implants moved to my sides and caused a world of pain. I complained about the pain and the look of my now extremely embarrasing breasts for him to respond with you just want to be perfect nobodys perfect. Yes after paying 20000.00 i want to be perfect moron. He said he would fix the problems of the implants moving but i would have to pay the hospital fees again. I didnt argue as the pain outweighed my energy to fight. After the 2nd surgery i immediatley (as in the moment i came to) realized that they were worse than before. He told me to stop being over analytical. I waitied 6 months by his instruction only to show him my breasts and he said wow this doesnt usually happen i can fix it for you. DO NOT GO TO HIM HE IS A **** NOT A DR. I FEAR MY LIFE WITH HIM NOW

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I did my due diligence with background and credential search and made my decision to have Dr. Bunkis perform my midface lift, upper and lower eyes and breast reduction. This decision was based on his willingness to listen to what I was trying to accomplish, goes without saying that I was looking for a natural refreshed look. The consultation was relaxed, unhurried and all my questions had been answered. After listening to me he gave his opinion and suggestions. At his recommendation a brow lift was "not necessary" One suggestion was to have a small chin implant to help balance my face. I have to say I was a little unsure about that but so very happy that I listened. Such a small proceedure resulted in wonderful results. My surgery and recovery proceeded beautifully. The office staff and post op care was outstanding! I was beyond happy with my results! Still to this day I am complimented on how "great" I look. For me the best compliment is "you don't look like you have had surgery"!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I had tummy tuck last October and i am also shocked at the results and i have been back to his office for a scar revision and still not happy .I have huge bulges on both sides and i do not have a flat tummy,I did not go back and now I need to have it all redone.NO plz be careful.I have a big bellybutton and no flat tummy and bulges on the sides and my scare is kinda thick in places.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Extremely happy with my results!! Dr. Bunkis gave me a "natural" look with my face lift...a subtle yet amazing change that gave me a fresher, younger look...exactly what I was hoping for and even better. From the start of this process to this very day...I have been well taken care of and I will be forever grateful I found this extraordinary doctor that literally changed my life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I have had two surgeries by Dr. Bunkis and am very happy with the results. I has a tummy tuck and breast reduction a few years ago and recently had some liposuction and microfat grafting done. Great job!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Juris Bunkis's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med