Ratings for Dr. Chris J. Radpour

He wasn't very helpful nor professional. Came off as stuck up after waiting so long.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Even if he is “late” it’s because you see him sprinting across the parking lot to deliver. It happened once for one of my appointments and he came breathless to one of my deliveries. Very professional, listens and is an advocate for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Literally saved my life! I love Dr Radpour! I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

You will not find a better obgyn than Dr. Radpour and his nurse Laura!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

He's an amazing doctor. I love him! He always accepts new patients.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr.Radpour is an AMAZING Dr. If you want a very trusting, kind, knowledgeable, and professional OB/GYN, I would highly recommend him. He is delivering my baby on Monday! :)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I recently relocated to Houston and I truly regret that its not close enough that I could still keep Dr Radpour as my obgyn. He takes genuine interest in his patients..that coupled with his bedside manners and overall gentle personality makes him a great doctor. Highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I have never had a doctor I like as much as this one. He is truly outstanding. Very professional, kind, and gracious. His nurses are very sweet and compassionate. Absolutely recommend!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Radpour is one if the best doctors I've ever seen! I wish he was a general practitioner!! I always recommend him b/c of his professional bedside manner, his knowledgeable staff, and "cool under pressure" attitude. I just had my little girl and had some complications during labor. I felt so much more relaxed b/c of Dr. Radpour and he was able to keep us both in good health. I consider myself blessed to have had such a sweet and brilliant doctor delivery my baby!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Very sweet Doc. I dread these annual exams each time, but he's real understanding and patient. his examinations are fast and pain-free.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Chris J. Radpour's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental