Ratings for Dr. Ann E. Hathcock

Dr. Ann is very caring and she listens to your needs very well. I haven't been to her In awhile and had to call up the ofc for a prescription as I am out of state and have very bad bronchitis. I would love for her to go back to her private practice. In calling the ofc I had to listen to what seemed like 10 minutes of recordings finally the recording tells me if I want to reach Dr. Ann's nurse practioneer to push a certain number which I did, only to get her voicemail. I left a msg to please call me back ASAP as I am very ill and need some antibotics. I reiterated my name and phone number 3 times to be sure she got it right. No callback! None! Nobody should ever have to go through all these messages on hold for so long, leave a message and, never get a callback. Due to this problem I will be finding another doctor. Sad to see such a good doctor lose patients because of the staff. My ratings are not for Dr. Ann but for the staff. Very uncaring.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Ann is one of the most professional, knowledgable, and caring doctors I have ever met. She takes the time to listen and is a doctor I would highly recommend to friends and family. She is a doctor I trust very much.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Dr Ann is great but her staff is very lacking. Never return calls and often drop the ball.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr. Anne is great. I dislike going to the doctor, but I have established a great relationship with her and it has helped me with my white coat issues! I would recommend Dr. Anne and her staff to anyone looking for compassionate, knowledgeable and straight forward care without judging or preaching.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Friendly staff, she will punt to a specialist in a minute. A little rushed, because of Patient load.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Ann E. Hathcock's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med