Ratings for Dr. Tracy H. Elliott

Dr. Tracy is nice person. Answered my every question with the best of her knowledge. She is very friendly and jovial. Her staff is really nice. Would recommend this doctor to all.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Elliott missed my daughter's pap result report. My daughter ended up having a radical hysterectomy due to her negligence. As my daughter of 32 years was diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma of the Cervix, we are lucky to have been able to catch it due to my daughters presistence and find the most fabulous Dr. through UT Southwestern. Hopefully others will have better luck with Dr. Elliott. Personally I hope that she will learn from this and work to save lives. After all, isn't that what Dr's are supposed to do?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr Elliott is very friendly, informative and reassuring have had both my babies under her care and have recommrded her to many of my friends-

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Elliott and her staff are awesome. Highly recommend. When I had questions about some medical issues, she didn't talk down to me or make me feel stupid.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Love Dr. Elliott. I live in Grand Prairie, Texas and travel to Frisco to see her. Hate the drive, love the doctor. She is very knowledgeable, and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPIENCE WITH DR.ELLIOTT AND HER STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I could not ask for a better doctor. If you are looking for an ob/gyn, she is the best. And she's so knowledgeable! On the off chance you ask her something that she doesn't know the answer to, she looks it up right then and there. How many doctors do that?

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

She was very supportive when I wished to deliver my son naturally. I love her sense of humor, and she truly cares!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Elliot delivered both my girls and I just think she's awesome. I've recommended her to several friends and I have yet to hear anything negative. Love the staff too.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Wonderful bedside manner! She delivered both my boys and helped with diagnosing my 2nd son's genetic defect. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Tracy H. Elliott's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)