Ratings for Dr. Stacy L. Waneka

Dr. Waneka truly cares about her patients and takes the time necessary to deal with any issues that arise.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

After 8+ years as her patient, I found another side to Dr Waneka. I recently had a 6 month painful health problem. In an attempt to diagnose it I asked her office to fax an order for a procedure to a specialist. She refused and in the course of several phone conversations with her receptionist, never the doctor, I was told to go to an emergency room or make yet another appointment. At this point I got very angry. Her office then sent me a letter dismissing me as a patient. I didn't receive this letter, though I had no intention of going back to her. A week ago, I got a letter from Waneka's office saying it was time for my annual physical. Dysfunctional office? A day ago, when the pharmacy called for authorization to refill a prescription, her office refused. In calling her office I was informed of my dismissal. The good news, my health problem is solved, with absolutely no help from Stacy. I finally found several caring, competent doctors.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

She is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. She is kind, patient and intelligent. There are not enough nice words I can use to describe her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Stacy Waneka is one of the best physcians I've ever seen. She has turned my health around.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Stacy L. Waneka's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)