Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Rainville

I have been a patient of Dr. Rainville for almost 8 years! Her and her staff always make me so comfortable every time I come in. When I found out I was pregnant there was never any question who was going to my OB. Dr. Rainville was there for me throughout my entire pregnancy and took the time to answer all of my questions and really listened to each and every one of my concerns. Dr. Rainville and her staff have real compassion for their patients. I highly recommend Dr. Rainville for women's health or to anyone expanding their family!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Rainville is one of the most compassionate people that I have ever met. She performed a complicated surgery on me and did an amazing job. She also provided an incredible amount of support and information throughout the entire process. Not only do I feel so lucky to have her as an obgyn, but if I ever need more surgical procedures in the future, she will absolutely be my first choice.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Rainville is very knowledgable within the field of gynecology and obstetrics and I have always been very satisfied with her medical care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Rainville seemed very distracted during my visit with her and she did not seem interested in my concerns. I had seen her prior to a pregnancy and had requested CF carrier screening, which is recommend by ACOG for all caucasian women. Dr. Rainville seemed unaware of ACOG recommendations, which was unsettling. At the end of the appointment, Dr. Rainville agreed to order CF carrier screening for me, but never gave me a requistion or followed up. She seemed totally disinterested in patient care or my satisfaction with the visit.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Anne was fantastic through my first pregnancy - always was very laid back but thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Rainville may be fine for obstetrics but I am past menopause (higher risk for breast cancer) and for 6 years she never noticed or mentioned that I had not had a mammogram though I saw her yearly for annual exams. She gave me a breast exam in Dec. 09 and never noticed the lump in my breast. When I called her and asked for a mammogram in August because I noticed a large lump, I was already in Stage 2 Breast Cancer and the tumor was 4 cm. Her response was that it wasn't her job to keep track of when or if I had mammograms!! She hadn't even bothered to get my previous records with mammos done yearly until 2004 when I lived in NH. She was rude and indifferent about the whole thing. She has not contacted me since this conversation altho she was told of the diagnosis!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I loved having Dr. Rainville for the birth of my first child. She's very understanding, professional, and kind. I highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

they say not to pick a doctor by their name but at 15 and pregnant thats just what i did and it turned out to be the smartest thing i could have done! she was great, she never made me feel uncomfortable. that was 13 years ago and 3 more babies later i couln't be happier with my random pick from the phonebook.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

Dr. Rainville is the best. Not so happy with the office staff, but oh well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr Rainville is top notch. I too was under her care at a large practice and following when she moved to private practice. She delivered our 3 children, My husband and I were always impressed shes kind, through, always available to us when we needed her, an impecable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Anne M. Rainville's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)