You may also like

Rate Dr. John J. Basile

Dr. John J. Basile's Ratings

Dr Basile is both knowledgable and caring. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr. Basile is informative and thoughtful. Does not generate undo angst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Basile for four years now and I'm very pleased with the service I've received. He is courteous, caring and professional. He's never in a rush and always thoughtfully answers my questions and gives great advise. I would highly recommend him if your looking for a urologist that you can trust.

J. West
Vienna, Va

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am a very satisfied patient. He has done a very good job of treating a very serious problem. I am now symptom free.

Once you have a prostate cancer diagnosis, you have the challenge of dealing with two very different treatment options -- radiation treatment and surgery. Dr. Basile had an excellent partnership with a radiation oncologist. I saw both, understood stood my options, and found him and his colleague to be very supportive.

Definitely recommend.

R. Mahoney
Annandale, VA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

A friend recommended I go to Dr. Basile several years ago, and I was very pleased and appreciative of the care I received. I returned to see Dr. Basile today and he made a diagnosis and gave me recommendations for treatment. His staff appeared professional, friendly and put patients at ease.
Emily DeRonja
Springfield VA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Very caring, very competent. He always gives me as much time as I need. I am very pleased with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Basile after passing a kidney stone. He is very competent and friendly. I have never felt rushed at an appointment with him; he is very thorough, answers all my questions & concerns, and provides great advice and follow up care. I will continue to see him for follow ups and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

As a new patient to Dr. Basile, I can say he is understanding, open, and very thorough during consultations. I went to Dr. Basile for a vasectomy, was nervous about the procedure, as well as possible recovery and side effects. Through our discussion he put my fears to rest. The procedure itself was painless, his bedside manner discussing football and weekend plans made it go a little faster, and recovery was free of side effects. I recommend Dr. Basil to any first time patient, and will continue to seek his advice for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Basile is very a competent medical professional who understands that providing effective "care" means more than the purely medical and includes taking interest in and understanding his patients . He establishes positive rapport and trust with his patients, and is always willing to explain alternative medical courses of action, and their effects, in layman's terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Basile's for about 15 years and have complete confidence in him. He is extremely thorough and carefully explains my treatment options. He is someone that I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850188].votes_count ]]