Ratings for Dr. Richard Robinson

I had breast implants removed and was very nervous. Dr. R. did a fabulous job!!! Was very informative and answered all my questions/concerns during the initial office visit. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. BTW, his secretary was always very kind, friendly and upbeat!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I had breast augmentation Dec 1st 2016. I am very happy with my results!. I had very little down time, and they are identical . The staff at his office and surgical clinic are very professional and helpful. No need to go to Vancouver or any where else he's your guy, he is a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I had a breast reduction last year, and despite my fear and loathing of surgery, Dr. Robinson was very helpful in giving me all the info required to make an informed decision to go ahead. And am I ever glad!!! I am relieved of decades of body shame and now have the freedom to run and jump into my old age...he did a super job and modern surgery techniques today have come a long way. Really positive experience overall. Forever grateful to Dr. R and all the great staff at Nanaimo General!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! had a consultation for tummy tuck in June of 2016, at high rate of $125.00+ tx. the wait time for appt was 4months. upon arrival for my appt I was kept waiting 50 minutes! for a paid consultation??!! completely messed up my busy day and the dr rushed through my appt dr robinson was abrupt, condescending & rude and kept insisting I needed a full tummy tuck which was not what I was asking for: I do not want or need a full tuck as I am not overweight and do not have a ton of loose abdominal skin, just a little. (the full tummy tuck makes more $$$ for him of course). his attitude towards my questions was impatient; he made me feel like an idiot and wasting his time with questions. I felt he was patronizing and egotistical. I emailed the office after my appt and voiced my concerns and asked for a refund but was outright refused. I have since gone to a second (female) nanaimo cosmetic surgeon and received amazing punctual service, helpful and informative advice and a quote for the type of (mini) tummy tuck I NEED at a much better price. Dr Richard Robinson is complacent, rude and does not care about your needs, do not waste your time or money on him!

Submitted July 18, 2016

Leah (who does Botox and fillers) is awesome. However the receptionist who works there is extremely rude and made me feel like an idiot. For that reason I will find another location for and will tell my friends to do the same until they have a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr.Robinson does absolutely amazing work. He is professional, kind, informative, experienced and probably his biggest critic as we all are. He ensures he does the best job possible for that reason and I reap the benefit. I am thrilled with my results and would see him again in the future should I decide on another procedure.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

First rate service from start to finish. Very accomdating re scheduling and explaining in detail re the operation. Couldnt be happier with procedure.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The doctor was very kind, caring and professional. Excellent surgeon - would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Loved this dr! I had a breast lift and implants and could not be happier with the results! He was very caring before and after the surgery and did everything possible to make sure I was ok. I would absolutely go back to him again!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Horrible results! I had a breast augmentation done about two years ago and he botched them. The implant sits slightly lower then my actual breast tissue. When I went into the office to show him he pretended as if this was how they are supposed to look and that he can't see the problem. It's clear to me and to my friends the problem that you can see. I will have to go to another Doctor and pay full price to get them corrected. I am more self conscious now then I was before I had the done.

Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Richard Robinson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Richard Robinson is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has lived and practiced in Nanaimo, British Columbia, on beautiful Vancouver Island since 1993. Dr Robinson specializes in Cosmetic and Reconstructive surgeries. Dr Robinson's office also has a medical aesthetics clinic specializing in non-surgical treatments such as dermal fillers, botox, dsport, facial fillers, belkyra and medical grade skin care products. Our office is dedicated to providing excellent surgical care in a professional and confidential manner. We strive to ensure that all of our patients are well informed prior to proceeding with any procedure.

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC