Ratings for Dr. Richard Robinson

Dr.Robinson does absolutely amazing work. He is professional, kind, informative, experienced and probably his biggest critic as we all are. He ensures he does the best job possible for that reason and I reap the benefit. I am thrilled with my results and would see him again in the future should I decide on another procedure.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Leah (who does Botox and fillers) is awesome. However the receptionist who works there is extremely rude and made me feel like an idiot. For that reason I will find another location for and will tell my friends to do the same until they have a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

First rate service from start to finish. Very accomdating re scheduling and explaining in detail re the operation. Couldnt be happier with procedure.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The doctor was very kind, caring and professional. Excellent surgeon - would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Loved this dr! I had a breast lift and implants and could not be happier with the results! He was very caring before and after the surgery and did everything possible to make sure I was ok. I would absolutely go back to him again!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Great staff, Dr Robinson very proffesional, super clean, I'm very happy. I had a weird growth on the top of my head hand he removed with out a scar showing once it healed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I had double eyelids and Dr Robinson worked on it on the 24th of May 2013 he is such a good doctor this is a second surgery that he has done for me the after care is so good his office nurse Miss L. is just a darling I was so scared of removing the stitches from my eyelid she was so informative about every thing and gentle a real care giver I recommend Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I had a consult with Dr. Robinson about a deformity with my ear. My experience with him was fantastic. His calm, caring presence combined with hs conscientiousness and professionalism makes him a confident surgeon that you can trust. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Robinson performed my breast augmentation surgery last fall. He is very professional and knowledgable. He always made himself available to me before and after the procedure for any questions or concerns I had. The staff at his office are top notch. I would reccomend this doctor in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I had an otoplasy operation done by Dr. Robinson and am very pleased with the results. He was so kind and knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions (I threw many his way!!) He even called the following day to check up on me. I truly was impressed with the staff and doctor. Highly recommend him

Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Richard Robinson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Richard Robinson is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has lived and practiced in Nanaimo, British Columbia, on beautiful Vancouver Island since 1993. Dr Robinson specializes in Cosmetic and Reconstructive surgeries. Dr Robinson's office also has a medical aesthetics clinic specializing in non-surgical treatments such as dermal fillers, botox, dsport, facial fillers, belkyra and medical grade skin care products. Our office is dedicated to providing excellent surgical care in a professional and confidential manner. We strive to ensure that all of our patients are well informed prior to proceeding with any procedure.

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC