Ratings for Dr. Richard Robinson

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! had a consultation for tummy tuck in June of 2016, at high rate of $125.00+ tx. the wait time for appt was 4months. upon arrival for my appt I was kept waiting 50 minutes! for a paid consultation??!! completely messed up my busy day and the dr rushed through my appt dr robinson was abrupt, condescending & rude and kept insisting I needed a full tummy tuck which was not what I was asking for: I do not want or need a full tuck as I am not overweight and do not have a ton of loose abdominal skin, just a little. (the full tummy tuck makes more $$$ for him of course). his attitude towards my questions was impatient; he made me feel like an idiot and wasting his time with questions. I felt he was patronizing and egotistical. I emailed the office after my appt and voiced my concerns and asked for a refund but was outright refused. I have since gone to a second (female) nanaimo cosmetic surgeon and received amazing punctual service, helpful and informative advice and a quote for the type of (mini) tummy tuck I NEED at a much better price. Dr Richard Robinson is complacent, rude and does not care about your needs, do not waste your time or money on him!

Submitted July 18, 2016

Leah (who does Botox and fillers) is awesome. However the receptionist who works there is extremely rude and made me feel like an idiot. For that reason I will find another location for and will tell my friends to do the same until they have a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr.Robinson does absolutely amazing work. He is professional, kind, informative, experienced and probably his biggest critic as we all are. He ensures he does the best job possible for that reason and I reap the benefit. I am thrilled with my results and would see him again in the future should I decide on another procedure.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

First rate service from start to finish. Very accomdating re scheduling and explaining in detail re the operation. Couldnt be happier with procedure.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The doctor was very kind, caring and professional. Excellent surgeon - would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Loved this dr! I had a breast lift and implants and could not be happier with the results! He was very caring before and after the surgery and did everything possible to make sure I was ok. I would absolutely go back to him again!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Horrible results! I had a breast augmentation done about two years ago and he botched them. The implant sits slightly lower then my actual breast tissue. When I went into the office to show him he pretended as if this was how they are supposed to look and that he can't see the problem. It's clear to me and to my friends the problem that you can see. I will have to go to another Doctor and pay full price to get them corrected. I am more self conscious now then I was before I had the done.

Submitted February 24, 2014

Great staff, Dr Robinson very proffesional, super clean, I'm very happy. I had a weird growth on the top of my head hand he removed with out a scar showing once it healed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I had double eyelids and Dr Robinson worked on it on the 24th of May 2013 he is such a good doctor this is a second surgery that he has done for me the after care is so good his office nurse Miss L. is just a darling I was so scared of removing the stitches from my eyelid she was so informative about every thing and gentle a real care giver I recommend Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I had a consult with Dr. Robinson about a deformity with my ear. My experience with him was fantastic. His calm, caring presence combined with hs conscientiousness and professionalism makes him a confident surgeon that you can trust. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Richard Robinson's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC