Ratings for Dr. David D. Shilling

Dr. Shilling has been my doctor for over 25 years and has seen me through several serious injuries and typical illness. He's always been compassionite, caring, and knowledgable. I believe some of the ratings for him here may in fact be for the other doctor who works in the same office, Dr. Creelman, who I've had very negative experiences with and refuse to see. Please make sure you are rating the correct doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. and staff are not child-friendly at all. My 5-year-old son had booster shots today and when he was getting scared, the nurse/assistant threw up her hands and said she couldn't deal with it. I've been seeing the dr. for pain management and I have a lot of med allergies. When I reacted to the last med and asked to be put back on a previous one that was less strong and worked well for me he told me that I would just have to learn to live with the pain. He has also written prescriptions for medications that haven't been available for several years. They seem very out of touch and are seriously lacking in bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

The doctor is very unprofessional and doesn't follow through with elderly patients. Had my grandfather been tested regularly for prostate cancer we may have caught it sooner. Staff is also not helpful or polite to patient's family member who accompany them to appointments. There is much more I could say, but this is not the forum for it.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Sore throat,weight loss,hoarseness. Was examined several times over 3 years. Never sent to specialist nor were any tests preformed. Dr. in Montana took 5min to diagnose throat cancer and prescribe follow up treatment.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. David D. Shilling's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Ameritas