Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Graham

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Probably very capable but support staff lacks interest [except NP and therapists who are great]. Question Dr. Grahams' interests except in his ego. Hard to tell if his diagnosis is correct or if he does not care enough for his patient's recovery or needs. Likely good surgeon although results leave question.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

Dr. Graham is the head of the Curtis Hand Center at Union Memorial Hospital. I saw him for broken fingers, and torn tendons, bone chip, and TFCC tear in my wrist. He misdiagnosed my injures in a matter of the 30 seconds of his time I had with him in the lobby. If I had a more severe injury, then I would have had his attention. He is only interested in maintaining his popularity among celebrities, and making lots of money. Forget patient care. If you are an average joe like me, I would recommend going to see someone else. You will receive much better care and treatment. His personality is that of a snail. I have no idea of how that man got the job heading up a department. I just shake my head. I had surgery, and went to another hospital and surgeon all together. Graham just gave me that bad of a taste of what to expect.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Graham's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)