Ratings for Dr. Pamela P. Golden

If you can actually get in to *see* the doctor, Dr. Golden is great. I ultimately switched to a different doctor that I feel has a far more professional staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Great Doctor, poor staffing. As much as we ejojed Dr. Golden, we will be using a different Dr. next time due to bad scheduling on the part of the staff. We showed up for an appointment and the office was closed, it appeared that the whole office was late for work!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

DR. GOLDEN DELIVRED MY SON AND DAUGHTER. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I HAVE RECOMMENDED HER TO OTHERS. THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE ABOUT HER AND STAFF IS THAT WHEN I HAD AN APPT FOR MY PAP EXAM,I WOULD SHOW UP ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS OUT OF THE OFFICE, AND THE WORST PART IS THAT NO ONE WOULD CALL ME TO RESCHEDULE. THIS HAPPENED TO ME 3 TIMES! I EVENTUALLY CHANGED MY OB DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Golden delievered my son due to being the doctor on call and I really had a somewhat enjoyable expierince during delivery. So when I became pregnant again and decide to make her my doctor I ran into alot of complications. I could never get through when i called or a call back. After telling staff i was bleeding they told me just to "relax" and the doctor would see me when my appt was a week later!! no one offered to meet me at the hospital or even told the doctor i had called and then during a ultrasound they told me I had a fibroid tumor i was devastated then come to find out at my 5 month ultrasound there was never a fibroid and it was just a small contraction!! If it werent for her very "rude and unhelpful " staff i would recommend her but if your looking for any kind of customer service or even just a polite office staff this would not be the place for you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Very friendly, very professional, terrific office staff!! Had to wait 5 mins extra for an appt and everyone apologized profusely. Explains everything and takes time to ask and answer questions.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. golden is a fantasitic, knowledgeable dr. I would highly recommend her, and have to many people. Unfortunately some never had the chance to meet her due to someone on her staff. This person was rude and unkind to the women I referred. If you are able to make it past the staff, it is worth it, as Dr. golden is one the the nicest doctors Ive had the pleasure of knowing.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Pamela P. Golden's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)