Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Knoeller

I've been a patient of Dr, Knoeller's for nearly 23 years and back then I had to get a personal referral to schedule an appointment! She is a wonderful physician and person!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Knoeller is wonderful. She truly makes you feel comfortable and always talks you through the procedures. Dr. Knoeller is knowledgable and up-to-date with new information. I recommend her to any woman!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

She is in high demand so her appointments book quickly. Schedule your appointment a few months ahead of time. She is worth the wait! E.Perron, Saratoga Springs

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Knoller is always extremely patient, helpful, professional, and caring. She is willing to help you however you need it. I am so relieved to finally find an OBGYN who I can trust and feel completely comfortable seeing.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Knoller is an amazing surgeon! I had to have an emergency c section a month ago and my scar is already tiny. She took her time to make sure she sewed me up perfect. She's also really nice and really knowledgeable! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

She is a very knowledgeable doctor. When I was 38 weeks pregnant I went into the office with a terrible rash. One of the doctors told me it was nothing. When I returned days later, she diagnosed me with having PUPPP. This is a terrible rash. Also, throughout my pregnancy she took her time and answered all of my concerns that I had.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

she takes her time when doing a patient. she is neat and clean and professional about her job.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2005

Dr. Amy E. Knoeller's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1988)