Ratings for Dr. Mariella Alvarellos

I just heard the worst news for me...dr. Alvarellos decided to become a full time mom...she is the best doctor a have ever met. I dont know where to find another one like her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

The front office staff is extremely rude. I LOVE Dr. Alvarellos, but the front staff is unprofessional and show a lack of compassion.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

She was awesome. This is my 2nd time seeing her. The first time I thought I had an ear infection, but it turned out to be something less serious and she made it better in a heartbeat. She is a great doctor. She listens and is very patient. To top it off, she is extremely beautiful. She's the ultimate doctor in my eyes!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Very good and helpful doctor. Her nurse, Molly, is also very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Listens to every word you say. Has a lot of patience. Is very clear and knowlegable.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Alvarellos is such a great doctor. Kind, calm, and caring, she makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. She takes her time, listens to you, and takes your requests seriously. Her nurse is also very nice. I would highly recommend her as your primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

After not seeing a doctor for almost 10 years, I picked Dr. Alvarellos at random...I truly lucked out. She is an excellent physician and is always available and has wonderful bedside manners. You never feel rushed when you go see her and she actually takes the time to listen to you. I have nothing bad to say about her and would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Alvarellos was assigned to me by my HMO. I feel that I lucked out. She takes the time to listen and is extremely easy to speak with. It is very easy to get an appointment with her the same day, if needed. I would highly recommend her to a friend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I went in to See Dr. Alvarellos twice. Both times she was incredibly nice and easy to talk too. She wasn't rushing me or trying to get me out of there quickly when I went in for my physical, which was nice. She's truly an excellent doctor! The second time I went in I had a weird rash and she had to call another doctor in for a second opinion, I thought she should have taken a swab of the area and tested it to make sure, but besides that she was excellent. I'm very happy with my pcp choice and I would definitely recommend her! =D

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

I went to Family Care Center and Dr. Alvarellos diagnosed and treated a rash that I had developed quickly and accurately. I arrived shortly before closing but the office accepted me as a new patient without an attitude and met all of my needs. Haven't been billed yet, so I can't comment on costs.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Mariella Alvarellos's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pismo Beach, CA