Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Jacobsen

Matt and everyone at this group are very helpful and really listen. If they will do something they follow through with. I've been to other Doctors offices and they didn't follow through with what they told me they were going to do. I've had no problems with this group. My husband has been a patient also with this group and they are very good at finding the problem and following through.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I went to matt for couple years, and he was great then after my pregnancy i was having horrible back pain. he put me on medication after medication, x-rays, mri's. in the end he said there was nothing that could be done and to put "icy-hot" on it. after seeing another doctor, and givin another mri, they caught what had been the issue the whole time. my T9 & T10 discs in my back where herniated & buldging. 2 thumbs down to him, for making me feel like i was faking or just being a baby.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Very competent and friendly. Interested in your life, not just what you are there for medically. Definitely does not come off as arrogant, which I find a common trait of most MDs. He has helped me out with both non-serious and serious illnesses in a professional, friendly manner.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Matthew W. Jacobsen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)