Ratings for Dr. William L. Washington

The doctor is very nice but the nurse staff is very rude and not personable. Your wait is an average of 2 or 3 hrs to be seen. They allow way to many walk-ins that really makes no difference to have an appt. because they allowed all the walk-ins to be seem before me with an appt.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

2800 W Broad St Columbus, OH 43204 (614) 274-4171. I have been to the office twice and neither time has the doctor responded to the problem I went in for, except for to finally refer me at my request. The building is dingy- more so inside than out. The doctors don't close the waiting room doors. So us unhealthy people sit across the hall from each other looking into one another's rooms. The staff set up my referral appointment but never notified me, so I was sure surprised when the new office called to confirm an appointment I hadn't heard about. The staff didn't send my insurance information to the billing company so I received bills for the total amount. Front desk service will answer your questions after calling 6 times in 3 hours (not counting the two hour lunchbreak the staff is on in every 8 hour workday) but she will not be happy about it. Expect to wait 45 minutes after you are admitted. July-October 2007

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. William L. Washington's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company